new leo

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Leona&Amy, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Leona&Amy

Leona&Amy Well-Known Member

Just wanted to make an announcement to everyone about my new leo. He came to me in bad shape and you can read all about it over in the leo room. Anyway Im still excited to have a new pet and wanted to tell ya. Its names Twister but I want to change it.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. Twister isn't a bad name.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Leona&Amy

It not so bad but I felt like I wanted to change it to something having to do with water since its had problems shedding. Also I dont know its sex so that causes naming troubles....But hes been through 3 owners with the same name so Im considering keeping the name.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Janice

I named one of my leos Max, and she turned out to be a girl. It's Maxine, and Max for short.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Leona&Amy

Thats too funny. I have been leaning toward the name, Tallulah. I found it on a name site that said it was Native American for 'leaping waters'. Also its a Tori Amos song and I love her! It sounds pretty unisex. Other names near the top of my list include; Dew Drop, Bermuda, Drizzle, Lena (a river in Siberia), Joki (pronounced yoki its Finnish for river), Sarita (Hindu for river), Endora (Hebrew for fountain), Elona (native american for alone), Leandra (latin for like a loiness).......If you or anyone else has any ideas of other water-related names let me know!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Janice

Agua, spanish for water.....

12. Bernie

Bernie New Member

I still have naming probs for my beardie cos I rescued her and was told she was male, and she surprised me with 16 eggs on new years eve the unfortunate thing is she is caled DAVE!! Any ideas will be more than welcome

13. kimberlyanne999

kimberlyanne999 Member

hey bernie,
    what a nice new years eve surprise :p ... what about Davina or Davie is cute! i like boyish names for girls!

14. raggamuffin

raggamuffin New Member

It's also the name of the lead female charecter in the musical film
    'Bugsy Malone' Brilliant film :)

15. Leona&Amy

Well I thought he could be a girl but now that hes fattening up Im pretty sure hes a boy. So much for all those girly names. Ive never seen Bugsy Malone.