New to the Site

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by AcidAIA, Mar 24, 2010.

1. AcidAIA

AcidAIA Embryo

Hi I`m Joe from Sylvania, Ohio. I have a 3 year old Ball Python named Bubbles. The reason I called her Bubbles cause when I got her from this person she was in a filthy 20 gallon tank, dirty substrate, no UTH for heat and no light or water. "My opinion If people don`t know how to care for an animal they shouldn't own one" So this person just gave me the snake. So I got everything she needed and found out why she gave me the snake the poor thing had R.I. "Respiratory Infection" Poor thing was shooting out Flem from the mouth and nose bubbles were everywhere in her tank. So I took her to the vet to get her checked out the Doc said she was in real bad shape and may not live the weekend. So the Doc gave the meds I need to at least get her better. So after a month of poking her with needles and shoving a rubber tube down her throat she got better. After about 240 dollars later I have a healthy Ball Python and shes been healthy ever since. The most lovable snake you ever seen. When I go for a walk she will either go on the top of my head or she will rest on my shoulders and look around. So thats my story why I call my ball python, Bubbles [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

she is very pretty, and lucky that she has such a caring owner

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Crazy4Herps

Crazy4Herps Hooked on Reptiles

She's beautiful! Actually looks a lot like one of my girls. :( Kudos to you for taking such great care of her!