newbie alert!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Hummingbird, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

hey guys - thought i'd stop in and say 'howdy'!

my name's cynthia and i'm friends with biochic (i'm pretty sure this is one of the forums she's a regular on). i'm a 21 year old college senior double-majoring in biology and psychology. i'm gonna have to stay an extra year part time, though, to take a couple classes to finish up my bio degree. i have no idea what i wanna do, though i'd love to work with kids and/or animals. i'd also love to breed endangered herps, but that's about as likely to happen as me becomming an astronaut. :roll: i love the outdoors. love to swim, hike, bike, camp, etc. i own 1 white's tree frog named galahad and a mississippi map named geo. i also have a 13 year old female dachshund named ginger. at my university i am in charge of the animals in our bio dept's living collection. we have a lot of herps (which hopefully soon will all be listed in my signature - haven't gotten around to it yet).
    my b-day is july 19 and i'm an only child (which really blows). i also love ancient egyptology, the LOTR, computer stuff, and collecting turtles and frogs.
    here's me with a couple of the animals from my college i take care of; klinger the american alligator and solomon the prehensile-tailed skink.

http://www.herpinfosource.cjb.net/me.jpg

that's me in a nutshell!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Hi Cynthia, welcome to the site! :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

thanks, axe! :)