Newbie to the forums from Pinellas to tell you about.....

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by rjc, Oct 21, 2003.

1. rjc

rjc Embryo

Hi all I stumbled across these forums tonight and seen the florida forum. I reside in Pinellas park and am a Boa and Bearded Dragon lover.

I also just would like you to know I am starting a side business selling cages that will be comparable to the boaphile cages. I am using basically the same material and making changes to the design.

I had the first test cage finished a week ago, and took it to some of the local herp shops to get some of their ideas on it. I got alot of good feedback and am adding their changes.

The first couple made will be in the

4'x2'x12"
    3'x2' x12"
    2'x2'x12"

There will be other designs coming afterward. I also can make custom configurations for you as well. Of course I will be local which means IF you would like you can pick up or I can ship. Posibly with delivery in mind later down the line.

Not sure where the prices will stand at this moment but I will be right around or probably cheaper than the others. I also plan on offering discounts when ordering multiple cages.

As for lizzard cages they are in the planning but if need be they can be made for you before hand.

take care
    robert

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Hey there Robert,

Welcome to the site, and good luck with your new business venture :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. rjc

rjc Embryo

Hey thanx. AXE you wouldnt happen to be part of a yahoo group called freakmaster whould you? I just joined them a week or two ago and their is someone using AXE on there and they are florida based.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Yup, that's me :D

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Willow

Willow Embryo

Hi! I am from Pinellas county also. I have 2 Leopard Geckos and a Bearded Dragon. How is the cage business going?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Hey Willow, welcome :)