Newest reptiles, WOMA!

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by lestat, Aug 17, 2011.

1. lestat

lestat Moderator

Worked a reptile show this last weekend, and added a couple new reptiles to my collection.

This baby cresty is offspring of a Super Dalmatian. Hopefully it develops more spots as it grows!
    [​IMG]

Here's a new female Rosy Boa that I bought to pair up with my male. She's huge!
    [​IMG]

I only intended to get one snake, but when this little guy was offered to me, there was no way I was going to say no! He's a 2011 male, and probably the cutest snake I've ever owned. Puppy dog friendly. I'm in love!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Colt Stastny and JEFFREH like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

<3 Woma pythons... I think I'm in love too! Just look at that precious little face ^.^

Some nice additions Ryan! I'm diggin the color on that crestie and the rosy as well... I didn't know you were a snake guy. I guess I've just always thought of you as the Turtle and Frog man; did the show go well for you and your friend?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lestat

lestat Moderator

The woma was super curious when I was taking his picture, but he just stayed put and watched me.

I have a dozen or so snakes. I have at least twice as many turtles, but I'm down to just two amphibians. I haven't really considered myself a snake guy either, but my first herp purchase was a snake, and I'm leaning that way again.

The show was decent. It was an out of state show, where most of my friends' animals are illegal, so we couldn't bring much, but we sold out of a couple species. Paid for our expenses, at least!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. spaceboy

spaceboy Well-Known Member

aww they all look amazing :) what kind of snakes are those? I'm a beginner with snakes that why I'm curious ;)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

so thats a woma python.. i saw those snakes at the reptile show very pretty had no idea what they were..

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh goodness! Look at his big puppy dog eyes! Too cute!
    Great finds! Love the little crestie too :) Beautiful orange color

12. Eme Demiri

Eme Demiri Member

That woma is adorable! I almost bought one myself at the last reptile expo but I (forced myself) to walk away lol

13. Sharman Wisdom

Sharman Wisdom HOTM Winner December

That woma is very cute!! My friend has a rosy, I used to have one. I love that crestie!! I love my crestie, they are so cute and I love their tails!!

14. Sharman Wisdom

my friends were just at a reptile show this past weekend and they brought me back a baby corn to add to my collection. I have lots of lizards and turtles and ten snakes.

15. Sharman Wisdom

thanks Lestat, just got a woma, this past thurs. I love him!