No poop??

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Magdat39, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Magdat39

Magdat39 Embryo

My female ate on Monday, 2 pinkies and my male ate 1 pinkie on Wednesday. Neither of them have pooped. Do snakes get constipated? Do I worry about this?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

What at the temps in their cages? From what I can remember I usually had to wait a week or sometimes more to clean out the tank after I fed my RTB (but she was an adult being fed 2 large rats at a time... )

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Magdat39

Magdat39 Embryo

Cage stays at 84 to 86 on the hot and 76 to 78 on the cool. Only one has pooped in 2 months with weekly feedings. No meals skipped. They get fed every monday. Well with the exception of shed. My male is on his 2nd shed in 2 months, and he pooped a week an a half a go. The female pooped 2 months ago. I spot clean there cages always. There is pee all the time, just no poop! Should I be worried about them, or does this happen?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Amanumis

Amanumis New Member

My female has gone upwards of a month without pooping. When she finally did poop, she left me a really large present.
    I haven't worried about it much, because, the temp/humidity levels were right, and she always ate, and staid around the same activity level, just wasn't pooing