Noob Introduction Here...

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by juice, Mar 2, 2005.

1. juice

juice Member

Hey all...I've been snooping around mostly and I finally decided to join several days ago...I thought that I'd first start off by introducing myself. While snooping around, I was reading what forum members' experiences were w/ leopard gecko's as well as other sites and finally I decided to purchase one. Well, my GF purchased one for me on Valentines. Since I've been hinting that I want 'em...A couple days after Valentines I purchased 2 more from a co-worker of mine. So now I've got 3 leo's. An 8 month old tremper albino in a 10gal. And a male and female leo about year old in a 20 gal. I've yet to figure out what morph they are. Perhaps when I get to uploading them on here, perhaps later on 'cause I've got no idea on how to so I've gotta ask for help from my sister...haha! But yeah, this is one long introduction, I'm not even sure if this is the right place to put this in but...ah well...you moderators can place it if it's wrong. Thanks again and uh...oh yah...I'm 25 years old from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada...let's see if any of you out there know where that is...later and sorry for making this intro so long....

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Hey there Juice, welcome to the site :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jamesjenkins

jamesjenkins Member

welcome to the site, im sure you will like it here, its a great place!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Oscar

Oscar Member

hey a pegger!!!

there are a bunch of Canuckleheads here, so many will know where you are...

Go jets...

And have fun with your leos, careful, this stuff is addictive!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. juice

juice Member

Thanks all for your kind response. So far, from snooping and also joining, I find alot of useful information on here. Thanks again for the warm welcome. Hope to hear from you all soon!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Hey juice! Welcome to RR! Sounds like you've got a pretty nice collection starting. Are you planning on breeding them?

12. LeopardWanter101

LeopardWanter101 Embryo

Juice let me welcome you to (my opinion) the best reptile forum you will ever find

13. juice

juice Member

Actually, yes! And well, the 2 geckos in the enclosure right now are male and female...and well...I'm thinking that my female is prego. Why do I think that?! 'cause she's always resting now, and doesn't seem interested in eating as much...or @ all..plus, her belly is FAT! Like, I mean, F A T ! So I guess we'll see if she is prego or not...hmmm??? what to do? what to do?!

14. juice

juice Member

To be honest, I really like this forum. It just takes a little longer than other forums to load though...well, I've got a pretty ancient cpu, but still, I do enjoy this forum. I'll be needing some help and advise from you retile/ leopard gecko pro's....

15. jamesjenkins

jamesjenkins Member

Ive noticed that too, but it is a pretty big forum i suppose....

16. juice

juice Member

I guess, since you have to hold on tight all the time...lol...it's all good though!

17. lovefirebellies

lovefirebellies New Member

[/quote] from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada...let's see if any of you out there know where that is.[php:1:8328c9746f][/php:1:8328c9746f]
    Welcome! i am also new to this forum and so far have recieved some much needed advice which i am greatful for. Anyway, i do know where Winterpeg Manitoba is, i lived in Brandon for like 15 years. I now live in Calgary Alberta for about 12 years but i kinda miss it back in bugtussle :D

18. lovefirebellies

lovefirebellies New Member

hey sorry about not placing the quote or message correctly i am new but i'll figure it out if i haven't already :?

19. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

u can keep herps taht far north?! :shock: wow im amazed, oh and welcome to the site :(

20. juice

juice Member

That far north? eh...I'm like, right beside you buddy...well...next province over..hahah...

21. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

lol

22. GreenAnole92

GreenAnole92 Embryo

Hi! Im a nooby, i just got an anole. i need some help taking care of him and would also need some help going around the site!

Thanks everyone! Also, a website i went to said that i need to bring him outside and its FREEZING in New York!
    What should i do?

23. GreenAnole92

GreenAnole92 Embryo

Um, did i write enough? Hope i did!!

24. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

ull need to post this in the proper section on the forum, just figured id tell u before a mod does. but welcome to the site as well!

25. GreenAnole92

GreenAnole92 Embryo

How do i put it in the proper section!!
    Is it reelly that confusing??? Thanks for welcoming me to the site!!! Ill still need the info though!
    Its a her... I thought i put her....