~::not sure ::~

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by madskillz1210_yahoo_com, Jul 17, 2006.

1. madskillz1210_yahoo_com

madskillz1210_yahoo_com New Member

so my mom has given me an ok to get a ew pet (reptile) not sure what want and i dont want a beardie or a leo and a snake thats not 2 big i been thinkin bout gettin a bp or a crestie and i have done alot of reasearch on both since like last winter well ne suggestions will be good thanks

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Badger_N

Badger_N New Member

Honestly, their is so many good critters to choose from, that it is hard to point directly. Every person has their own tastebuds. I suggest you keep doing some more research and see what you might like the best. Don't just settle for a specific one, know it is the one. Having your critters tank setup before hand is definately the way to go.

Crested Geckos are excellent little critters. They love their fruit (Crested Gecko Diet), and insects. Not alot of special needs (humidity the main), but everything needs a proper setup of course.

Ball Pythons are also great critters. Not sure what is considered too big to you, but they are a pretty good handable size. Pretty good temperment overall, and not extremely picky when it comes to feeding. Special needs of course is temp and humidity.

Good luck on your research.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I have had both :D I must say Imiss my bp SO much (I had to give him to a friend to make room for all my little leo hatchlings!) I still go over and "visit" him a lot though, lol. Cresties are a lot of fun to watch and play with, but you can just hang out with them outside of the cage for hours like you can a bp. My Bp used to just hang out on my lap or curled around my arm and seemingly go to sleep for an hour or 2 while I watched tv, lol. My cresties I always have a keep a bit of an eye on b/c they can leap pretty far so they do have to be watched. Both are wonderful pets :lol: good luck! keep us posted with what you choose!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. dreyer1

dreyer1 New Member

i would say a dumerils boa there pretty cool with a average length of 5-7". :)