NY: 7 crested gecko babies

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by psi_chick, Dec 23, 2008.

1. psi_chick

psi_chick Member

we have seven crested gecko babies that need homes. they range in age from about 5 weeks to one week. very cute little things. dad is a solid brown, the moms are a yellow dalmatian and a brown flame. might have two soon from a beautiful chocolate/yellow flame (she's gorgeous and i can't wait to see her babies!!!). would prefer not to ship, especially in this cold, but will meet someone. just looking for a good home. i can get some pictures if needed, most of the babies at this point are a brown or reddish coloration, some have flame markings. but they are small so their colors will change. if interested please email me at aconklin@gmail.com for more info, pictures, or questions. thanks!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. deydey

deydey Member

I WISH I was around you way!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. psi_chick

psi_chick Member

here's a few pics so you can see what their patterns are like....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. LizMarie

LizMarie New Member

I sent you an Email!!! I might be interested :D

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I might be interested in getting back into Cresties :)
    Where in NY are you located?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. bannerone

bannerone Embryo

do you still have them? would you consider shipping to maine. let me know i would love to give them a home.

12. bannerone

bannerone Embryo

do you still have them? would you consider shipping to maine. let me know i would love to give them a home.

13. psi_chick

psi_chick Member

i still have 5 that need homes. i'm not too excited about shipping, i would prefer local if possible.

14. psi_chick

psi_chick Member

no one wants babies?????

15. love_my_leo

love_my_leo Member

I have been watching this post for awhile now and would absolutely love to have a couple of your babies. I do however live too far away to pick them up. If you change your mind about shipping with the warmer weather coming please let me know. Thank you for your consideration.

Ps.. it doesnt show in my siggy as I havent been on this forum in awhile but I do have experience with cresties. I have had two since December and both are doing very well.

You can send any questions or information to amanda890@charter.net

16. psi_chick

psi_chick Member

now that it's spring shipping might be an option. it's still rather cold here though, i would want to wait a couple more weeks to let it get a little warmer. where are you located?

17. love_my_leo

love_my_leo Member

I'm excited to hear that! I would need a bit of time to set up suitable homes for the little ones anyway :lol:

I am located in Northeast Alabama ..

18. bdc873

bdc873 Embryo

19. psi_chick

psi_chick Member

a few are being picked up this week, i'm not sure how many i will have left once those go to their new homes. i'll update as soon as i know. thanks everyone.

20. ento890

ento890 Embryo

Hello, I live on Long Island and am currently breeding crested geckos? Where do you live and do you have any left? I would love to take them!

you can email me @ ento890@yahoo.com
    Ashley

21. psi_chick

psi_chick Member

i'm pretty sure that i have homes for the four that are left. but.....it might fall through. as soon as i know i'll update. i should hopefully know by next week.......