ok. room I have a funny for ya'll today

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by lil_shy_aries, Sep 12, 2009.

1. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries New Member

hello Room
    We'll I have told ya'll
    about how big my spooks is, and how much he weighs. and how long he is.
    well I had him out a few days back and this boy has reached a new all time
    length, he has hit a all new length. of 4 foot 11 inches.
    my eyes bugged out and paniced. so I wrote ssscales and he did recommend me to
    resex all my snakes he has patiently guided me through some questions he knows his stuff
    . cause spooks is a huge male. I wasnt sure if I should put him through this
    so now that I have rechecked all 4 snakes.
    yes spooks is way to big for a male. after 5 years and 2 vets and me checking him as a baby
    spooks is now called spookset, boy do I feel stupid.
    tini tim I named right. male
    zapper is a male not a female
    and poor scardy cat is a female.
    to all that tried to tell me there were something a miss. thank you. so now at the end of the month
    I will have 3 females 3 males. and I know what ones are truely male and female. for at all ages,I
    popped them and I now know for sure what a female looks like and male. plusss I probed them.
    they dont like it when they are big but was gental.
    enjoy the laugh ya'll.
    shy

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Gloryhound

Gloryhound Embryo

How heavy is she?

We have a male that is about 5' and 2500 grams. We are 100% sure he is a male as he was paired up with a female that gave us 8 eggs and he was the only male with her! Supposedly a local of Ball python exists that is significantly larger than other ball pythons. The females commonly reach around 6 feet in length and supposedly they generally lay 10 to 15 egg clutches. I'm not saying my male is one of them since I do not know his local, but I do know he is a lot bigger than any other male we have. He is even longer than our Red Blood python males.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries New Member

hello Gloryhound.
    as I thought I had a 4 1/2 foot male. I had 2vets and myself that probed him as a tini thing. he was a worm when I got him. he must have the the fingster that I ever came across and its not that tight now lol. j/k
    but yes my baby is a girl. I have no idea how she fooled 2 vets and myself lol but she is 5 pounds 5 1/2 oz.
    I do not have a scale that counts up in grams. only to 400. this does not help.
    as far as this other stran of ball python you are hearing about . could it be like I brought up here about them mixing a ball with a burmese. these look like balls but just looking at them you kind of know something is a miss. but they are awsome.
    I have no comment on this subject. its such a sticky subject. it would be like getting to close you will be in a web. and you turn out being the pray. lol.
    shy