Ordered feeders online

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by LittleLouie, Mar 2, 2010.

1. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

Always check your e-mail multiple times after placing an order!

Just because the site says your order is as you ordered, and just because you got a confirmation e-mail does not mean all is well.

I made a large order of mealworms yesterday, and since I was already ordering, and additional shipping would be negligible, decided to add a small order of phoenix worms to add variety to my gecko's diets. After completing the order, looking over everything (it looked good) submitting it, checking their confirmation, etc. I thought everything was good to go.

This morning, I checked e-mail again. They should be in the mail (and some of them are)

An hour after I had recieved the confirmation e-mail, I recieved a second e-mail stating that they were out of mealworms, would not be shipping them but would only be shipping the phoenix worms.

Now, e-mail was the agreed-upon means of communication, so I can't fault them there, and they are shipping quickly, which is something costumers value . . . but those phoenix worms were an afterthought; I would not have even thought about ordering them by themselves, and now I will have to pay shipping twice!

:)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd let everyone know that my mealies arrived.