Orlando Show

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by surfrider561, Jul 3, 2007.

1. surfrider561

surfrider561 New Member

Hi there..I will be attending this months reptile show on the 14-15..Looks like im going to be there most of Sunday the 15th.If anyone would like to meet up,Id like to meet some fellow Florida reptile owners..

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. leodeal384

leodeal384 Member

I am going...not sure which day yet. I need to come up with some money first. I don't get paid until next week so I am stuck......I think I am going to have a garage sale. Anyways, I will probably go sunday just because of the better deals usually.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

I will be there this weekend myself. Looking for a few nice balls for a breeding project.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. surfrider561

surfrider561 New Member

all right im heading to Orlando tomorrow(Sunday) to check out some reptiles..If anyone sees a guy with tatts one being a large "MOM" on his neck..say hello,Id like to meet you..

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Member

And if you see a woman with a drunken teddybear holding a beer-thats me.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. leodeal384

leodeal384 Member

Im leaving in a half hour...hopefully I will get there around 11 and hang around until later. I will be blending in with most people and wearing jeans and a olive polo type shirt. Hope to meet some people!

12. conny63malies

conny63malies Member

deceided not to go 10$ parking and 13$ for us to get in. geez to spensive.
    were going to seaworld next week

13. leodeal384

leodeal384 Member

I don't get why they raised the prices to get in??? The parking was the usual $6, but just to get in was $10! I took 3 people so it was $36 before I even walked in. On the other hand, I managed to get a suriname x hypo columbian boa that has the nicest tail I have ever seen for $100!!! I will get some pics in the boa forum soon!

14. conny63malies

conny63malies Member

Leo think about it, They want to renovate the citrus bowl, they need money for the new down town(or where ever )for the magic they want to renovate the Amway arena. They will loose pretty soon loose some money because of that proberty tax cut thingy. They got to make us bleed some money somehow. I was glad i checked the prices before i left.
    Repticon a few weeks ago was free parking.

15. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

Yeah I would have to say the parking SUCKED on Saturday. I had to park way out in BFE for 10 bucks and walk a mile. The show was pretty good though I dropped a ton of money at this one so that made the parking lot fee kinda nill. Came out with a pair of het pied, a black pastel, and a regular female and another new rack. I almost went back Sunday to get a male Albino from Graziani but decided to wait till Daytona. Ben Seigel had a Lesser and a Mojave that were really wanting to come home with me. So clean looking I am still whining about not getting them. Crap the wallet is never big enough.

16. conny63malies

conny63malies Member

so call him or drop him a email. tell him you want to buy the snake/s and pick them up in Daytona.