Our family :)

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Akirawallace, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Akirawallace

Akirawallace New Member

I saw some other people posted pics of their animals so I thought I would share :)

geckopin2.jpg
    One out of three of our banded geckos.

geckopin1.jpg
    That is a dime she is standing on :)

lonnosepin.jpg
    Our long-nosed snake.

merlin.jpg
    Merlin the corn snake. We "adopted" him from a friend that couldn't keep him.

dib.jpg
    Dib the DSH. I have had this guy since he was a day old!

gopherpin1.jpg
    Snickers the Gopher snake (possibly a Great Basin/ Sonoran intergrade?)

StikyPaws312 and lizardgurl87 like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Akirawallace

Akirawallace New Member

leo.jpg
    Our female leo. We rescued her from a friend that wasn't taking very good care of her. She has really messed up toes from some bad sheds :( But she is super sweet and snuggly!

noodle.jpg
    An old photo of Noodle the albino Nelson's milk snake. We adopted him from someone after her cats attacked him :( You can kind of see the scar in this photo. I am happy to report he is much fatter than this now. But I don't have any current photos.

pacman.jpg
    Hypnotoad the pacman frog. He was up for adoption at Petco because no one wanted him :( He is a typical pacman frog. He loves to eat anything that moves.

hi!.jpg
    Snakey the corn snake. Also adopted from a (different) friend that couldn't keep him.

StikyPaws312 and lizardgurl87 like this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Akirawallace

Akirawallace New Member

russian.jpg
    Our Russian Tortoise. She is also a rescue. Her previous owners wanted to give her to us and then they lost her for a week. She has some scars (maybe from shell rot) but other than that, she seems to be a healthy, happy girl :)

squeezie.jpg
    Squeezie was another Petco adoption. She is a sweetie.

We also have a huge 4ft ball python named Gary. We adopted him from someone who couldn't take when he moved. I don't have a photo of him.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Wow, you have a lot of guys! :D It's great! Those are small banded geckos! I love the colors of your snakes, I always love the long-nose pattern. I would've taken the pacman frog too though! He's a cutie :) They're so odd and fat lol
    And it's great you rescue so many, I'm sure you take good care of them. And welcome!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Akirawallace

Akirawallace New Member

Thanks :) The photos of that banded was taken shortly after we got them. They have fattened up a bit. But they are still really tiny!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

Sooo cute :) I love the banded geckos. I'm trying to breed mine just need to get some time to. Sure do have bunches of animals lol

12. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh wow! What a great family you have going on! That's awesome that they were almost all rescues!

13. Akirawallace

Akirawallace New Member

Thanks everyone! It is so easy for me to forget that I have such a large family. It only takes me about an hour to spot clean every cage, change out the water in every water bowl (and scrub the bowl if needed), and do a "health check" (pick up every animal and check for any abnormalities) :)

lizardgurl87 likes this.