Our Reptile Family...you've been waiting on!!

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Collard, May 6, 2007.

1. Collard

Collard Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Our Reptile Family...you

Gotta love temperamental snakes! Just like these GTP's we have, we've been handling them every day to get them over their mites. They have CRAZY attitudes, but you gotta love em. They are both eating on live also...I hope we'll be able to switch over as they get a little bit bigger. The orange phase is starting to get her spots. I'm excited to see her start turning green! :) Can't wait to see what they turn out like!

What kind of snakes do you have Willy?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

Keep the pics up as he turns green :)
    At the moment i have the gtp,banana cali king,desert king , florida king,leopard gecko colony ,house gecks and some amphibs. and eggs in the incubator.

Startin to get my collection goin as I have my other pair of gtps on the way and my red phase amazon waiting pick up. As well as a pair of anerthrystic house snakes that I am getting of my mate :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Collard

Collard Member

Sounds awesome! Chris & I are really thinking hard about getting into breeding. We LOVE our herps and would LOVE to make a living out of working with them! I would be okay to spend every day just working with them and stuff. We would have to get into Colubrids I'm sure, but I would LOVE to get into it! We've nearly saved enough money to purchase a Mojave. I LOVE ball pythons, (Even though i haven't owned one...yet) I know the GTP's are tiny, and need a good couple years before they'll be ready to breed. I guess we'll just have to study study study until everyone grows up, and then we'll be set for a while!! :) Post some pic's if you can of your snakes! You can post on this forum if you'd like!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

ok give me 5 mins lol
    I have to say ,kingsnakes for me are just great,they are relatively easy to breed and are really hardy and have a wicked attitude as well as being more on the move than most snakes.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. willythegame16

willythegame16 Member

so here goes

my baby gtp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Humungo! cross florida king!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Male cali