Pet Shops Named & Shamed?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by dragonwolf, Aug 6, 2007.

1. dragonwolf

dragonwolf New Member

Just wanted to know what the Mods thought about dodgy pet shops being named and shamed...would the thread be taken down? I don't want to post pointless, venomous, criticisms, but the shop I was recently in was appalling and I'd like to warn other potential customers about it. It's so bad that despite it being only a short distance away I'm no using shops much further away just for feeders. The sooner this guy goes under the better for our non-speaking pals. If allowed it could either be a sticky or just occasional threads...I guess I'd post it in the UK Forum as I'm London based. Cheers.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. dragonwolf

dragonwolf New Member

OK...Well, funnily enoughI found a similar post in a UK reptile forum...posted yesterday as well, and it seems that it can't really be done due to possible litigation. Cheers for the +answer, mate. That's alright happy to oblige :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

I wouldnt be afraid of legal action, I can and will speak badly about ppl doing crappy business. It's freedom of speech. That being said, a topic made just to slam bad petstores is a bit tacky and could get out of hand quickly as people are very passionate on that subject.