pet stores in ft lauderdale/south fla area?

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Bigtasty25, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Bigtasty25

Bigtasty25 New Member

anyone know of any? live in the ft lauderdale (near boca raton) area..have a 6 foot iguana, 2 bearded dragons, and one new baby water monitor :lol: .

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. cricketnutz

cricketnutz New Member

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Bigtasty25

Bigtasty25 New Member

kinda funny because i actually got my water monitor from the place u stated below...they have a 6 foot nile monitor in there...that sucker has to be 75lbs..jeezus lol. They seemed to know what they were talking about though...that's for sure...awsome prices also...thanks man =)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. cricketnutz

cricketnutz New Member

cool hmmm now how far is ft lautderdale from ocala i think id like to check this place out

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. adam2373

adam2373 Member

Ben Seigel Reptiles on Hillsboro Blvd and Underground Reptiles on the NW corner of Powerline and Hillsboro Blvd

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. myboysma

myboysma Embryo

Hi there. There are a few I know of that are really good. I am in West Palm Beach, well actually Wellington, I go to Marc's Arc in Lake Worth but I also know of two that are really good and they are Wild Cargo in West Palm and Big Al's in Tamarac. Hope this helps you.

12. lilalex0145

lilalex0145 Embryo

RE: Re: pet stores in ft lauderdale/south fla area?

i just go to petco and petsmart on pines blvd. but all i do it get food for all my animals =]]

13. shotcaller88

shotcaller88 Embryo

Does Big Al's have any reptiles? I saw a small section of reptile supplies there, but that was about it. It's a shame because their online store has so many reptile products. Regardless, Big Al's is a beautiful place to visit.

Ben Siegel & Underground are both really nice places. I also like East Coast Reptiles (Pine Island & 44th), but it's kinda small.

14. SamAndLindy

SamAndLindy Member

RE: Re: pet stores in ft lauderdale/south fla area?

try venice supermarket they always have reps