PICS OF BEARDIE...

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Mecca, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Daggerlover

Daggerlover Well-Known Member

He's very handsome Mecca, I don't think you have a case of underweightness at all. As long as he's eating his greens, you're going to have one healthy long life dragon :)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. nickasouras

nickasouras Member

I am very happy that he is eating greens right now. i would cut back on crix, also, WOW a 9 page post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    has there ever been one this long?

again i am very happy he is eating a well balanced diet.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Mecca

Mecca Member

Hes awesome He now goes all on his own no enticing what so ever every morning and eats his greens..red peppers are his FAVE but he eats pretty much his full bowl of them and I give him 5-6 crix in afternoon Its great to finally see hime going all all his own!

Thanks Nick and dagger for the encouragement it has payed off

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. nickasouras

nickasouras Member

great now try giving him about 20-30 crix (if he likes them any more, LOL), and see if he will still eat greens.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Daggerlover

Daggerlover Well-Known Member

:) Glad we could be of help!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Mecca

Mecca Member

LOL I gave him 25 crix today AFTER he ate all his greens in the morning It is now a ritual greens in am crix in afternoon and he Stil LOVES his crix lol

12. nickasouras

nickasouras Member

thats AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! I knew somthing would happen, i had know idea a 99.99% recovery could be made this fast, this is really cool, also i like the nine page post hahaha, this post and what you have accomplished is unbelievable.

a nine page post, and you have cured your BD, awsome, lets get some more pix of him eating or somthing, (we should go for ten pages, LOL).

13. Dragon_Girl

Dragon_Girl Member

LOL 10 pages that would be great!

14. nickasouras

nickasouras Member

i wonder if a moderator could ansewr this?

has there ever been a post that was over 10 PG. long?

15. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Yup, there's an ongoing thread in the leo forum that's at page 17 or 18 and another one about a year ago which went to 27 in the general forum about favorite bands.

16. Dragon_Girl

Dragon_Girl Member

0.0 wow i wonder what they talked about in the general one.

17. thepogona

thepogona Member

Is this matter starting to get off the original subject? Should a new topic be started? I hate to be the party crasher.

18. Mecca

Mecca Member

HEy everyone! I'll be posting pictures l,ater today of my lil man eating his greens LOL Its awesome nick again Thank you! POgona I dont really feel other than the last few posts that this topic has gone off topic at all Its all very relevant helpful info i was able to use but thats my opinion

have a good day

19. Itsdan2345

Itsdan2345 Member

oh my god!,
    that looks exactly like my reggie!!

20. nickasouras

nickasouras Member

mecca does your dragon look any different then the last time you posted pics? i duno mabe 4 PG's ago, LOL.

21. Mecca

Mecca Member

UM fatter Maybe LOL Nick he definitly looks heftier thats for sure no lil pokes out his side yipppeeeeeeee hes amazing and such a cuddly lil scaly dude He ate ALL his greens today not even a tiny lil piece was left and 30 crix in the afternoon which i have given him every other day and He is still Wild for them....as mentioned in an earlier post he may not even like them anymore but he does very much so...I planned on taking pics but b4 i knew it and turned to grab the camera he had already eaten so Ill be trying again tomorrow:) ITS SO AWESOME ty again

22. Fearl3ss465

Fearl3ss465 Member

Mine looks exactly like your like twin...where and when did you get him? State?

23. Mecca

Mecca Member

fear..Got him froma crappy Owner here In canada!!!

K everyone Here are Some UPdated taken yesterday photos!!!!

[​IMG]

[/img][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im so Excited that he eats Greens now and really it didnt take very Long Although his favourites are anything RED He looks way different to me weight wise anyway[/img]

24. ryka

ryka Member

Mecca,
    I see you have the Nature Zone BD Bits but what else is in that bowl?

amanda

25. Mecca

Mecca Member

Spring mix strawberry and red peppers:)