pinhead crickets! and feeder forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by herpslave, Aug 10, 2004.

1. herpslave

herpslave Member

Hi, do pinhead crickets get to be full grown after awhile like a large cricket? Just wondering. Because I ordered 5k of them on accident on the internet. And just recieved a tube of them... And how long will it take to be a smaller then medium look. About 00 1 or two of those 0's? most likely 2.
    Oh and I definitely think we hshould have a feeder forum. But most likely no one will listen to my ideas.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

pinhead crickets are baby crickets (just hatched), so yes, after awhile they will grow up to be large adults - but it takes a couple months and lots of gut loading.

i'm sorry you think no one will listen to you - what do you mean by 'feeder forum'? a forum dealing with insects and rodents and how/when to feed them and to what animals? i don't think that's a bad idea at all, but i don't think there would be very many posts in there. people mostly just ask about how/what to feed an animal in that animal's forum.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. zarffyn

zarffyn Member

I mentioned that at one point, herpslave, and I agree. A forum for asking questions about feeder insects/animals would be nice. It's not just about what to feed an animal, but taking care of those feeders, especially since more people are breeding their own feeders.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Leos_For_Life_182

Leos_For_Life_182 Member

i totally agree they should have a feeder forum

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. coldbloodedkeeper

coldbloodedkeeper New Member

yea most others do and they get alot of postings in there its a good idea and herpslave, i hear yah!!LOL!