POLL (about addition possibly to this site)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by bigtommy911, Jul 2, 2007.

?

Do you think we should have on this site a Northeast United States regional board??

1. *

yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *

no

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. bigtommy911

bigtommy911 New Member

hello everyone thanks for taking the time to view my post... first off id like to say this site is awesome for information...second id like to create a poll for us northeastern americans..here is the poll take a minute or two to answer the question thank you guys for your support.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

A lot of the time you can just post your threads in here if they are regional, as too many regional boards will just clutter the forums up, although i'm sure if there was enough interest it would be thought about.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. iseeanonymous

iseeanonymous Member

A forum for US and then sub forums for each region (north east, south east, mid atlantic, midwest, southwest, north west)would be great, every other forum I'm on has this feature, I think it would be great and could cut down on the I'd take that from ya but I live in blah blah blah, increase knowledge of area vets and breeders and give people a chance to make friends close to them.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. bigtommy911

bigtommy911 New Member

yea that is very true especially if you have a animal for donation or just a reptile show get together

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

Moved this to site questions and feedback.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

I feel it would just add clutter, the regional boards we have now aren't very active as it is. One of the things that sets this forum out from the rest is that we are very picky about what new forums we add so we can avoid the clutter.