poopidy poo poo

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by tyler12, Sep 19, 2010.

1. tyler12

tyler12 New Member

well....im not to happy about this, no no not happy at all. my friend george is a good guy, but hes spoiled as can be. recently he told me hes getting a crested gecko,ok. this would be ok, if only he would take care of it. he may have done a little research but i can almost gurentee that i will have to rescue it. this really makes me mad that his mom is gonna let him get a pet i know he wont care for and give it the time it needs. :) well thanks for listening and i guess comments any thoughts you have on this! :angry:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Geckonator

Geckonator Embryo

I don't suppose he's the kind of person who listens to reason? Probably not...generally with spoiled people they seldom think things through and they are often impatient. If you try to convince him it's a bad idea he might take it the wrong way and think you're jealous or something. Just be sure you let him know everything about Cresties, tell him what he's getting into even if he won't listen. Try keep yourself up to date on the status of his crestie, if you get the feeling it's not thriving or he's "bored" with it, let him know you're there to help. If you do end up rescuing it, make sure he gives you the tank and all the supplies he got. Good luck and I hope things will turn out well.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. tyler12

tyler12 New Member

thanks and i have tried to talk him out of it but hes set on getting his cresty so i guess ill just make sure to keep on him about doing his research untill he gets his and then ill keep an eye on it if he ends up getting one. :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Well I guess just try to educate him the best that you can (maybe get him to be a member on here) and keep is interests up and hopefully everything will work out ok :)

.. or on the other hand if you do wind up having to rescue his crestie eventually just think of it as a free gecko :angry: Lol jk