Post your Leo's Tank pix #2

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by iGorx, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Cookie17

Cookie17 HOTM Winner June

88 is a perfect temp, I was suggesting it since you said you wanted it a little higher. Just be careful... i'm not sure if you meant you are housing them together or what... I wouldn't until you know the sexes of both for sure. you can't accurately sex them until they are mature.

2. lilpup

lilpup New Member

it's for a single leo. my old one, Sally sadly isn't with me anymore :(

3. Cookie17

you said you were getting a new addition, so I wasn't sure if you were getting another. And I'm sorry for your loss, when did this happen :( *hug*

4. lilpup

lilpup New Member

lost my dear Sally just before xmas :( My new addition is a bell albino. hoping to pick him/her up this weekend, funds willing.

5. Cookie17

I'm sorry *hug* was sally the one that stayed in her humid hide? how old was she? and bell albinos are gorgeous!

6. lilpup

lilpup New Member

That was Sally. she was only a year and a half old :(

7. Cherin

Cherin New Member

My leos aren't with me anymore sadly, but I figured I would at least show their cage off.
    20 gallon
    [​IMG]

Peru
    [​IMG]

Mocki
    [​IMG]

8. lilpup

lilpup New Member

DSCF1453.JPG Image1.png Image2.png Here's my setup, with it's new occupant, Sunsine. i'm guessing she's about 2 months old. an albino leo

StikyPaws312 likes this.
  9. Cookie17

she/he is adorable, but I think the tank is slightly too big. he's so small, if he fell he could get seriously hurt I would think. Maybe put him in a 10 G for now? or a 20 long?

10. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator Staff Member

The tank is huge for such a little leo, but she should be fine :) Leos are really good explorers, so she should be able to find everything ok :) Good luck! Great tank!

11. Cookie17

i said it was too big for now because i'd be so paranoid that he/she would get hurt somehow... lol

12. lilpup

lilpup New Member

Sunshine loves the tank, especially the carpeted platform. she climbs all over it. even sleeps clinging to it.

13. leogeck

leogeck New Member

This is Gary and his starter home. This pic was taken prior to completing the wallpaper we decided on.

Attached Files:

14. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

lol! I love the name! What substrate are you using?

15. leogeck

leogeck New Member

Brown reptile synthetic blend mat. Forget the name of the manufacturer. The kids named him, I really like it too, an ode to Spongebobs companion.

16. leogeck

leogeck New Member

Gary shed for the first time today. I've only had him two or three weeks. He never turned white or exhibited any signs he was going to either. I got to see the whole thing so that was intreresting.

17. lisa owens

lisa owens Well-Known Member

hi everyone i am new i have had Toby for about a week he is around 4 months old. i think he is a normal gecko here is his set up and i will post a pic of him his belly is big because he had just ate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StikyPaws312 likes this.
  18. Cookie17

Looks great, but if you have a heat bulb set up, you don't need the white light :) Of course, it's not a bad thing to have and it certainly doesn't hurt, probably, but it isn't necessary. :)
    also, do you have a digital thermometer/hygrometer with a probe, because the dial thermometers and hygrometers are not very accurate.

19. lisa owens

lisa owens Well-Known Member

yes i have one with probe i use the light for extra heat because it stays cool where i live and the temp. will not get up to what it needs to be otherwise

Cookie17 likes this.
  20. Cookie17

great to hear! and that's okay :) also, what wattage is the bulb in the other lamp (not the white light)?