Problem uploading photos

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by BaileyMayflower, Mar 22, 2009.

1. BaileyMayflower

BaileyMayflower New Member

I tried to add a personal photo to my profile and also wanted to make an album of my herps and a memorial post on rainbow bridge and nowhere will allow me to upload any of my images. I am new to this so could someone help me. I would really love to put my memorial picture of my sweet but late bearded dragonup on the Rainbow BRidge forum.

I attached this pic it let me after a lot of cropping but I cant upload on my profile anywhere.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. MimC

MimC Moderator

I dont know about uploading into a profile just cause ive never tried - but if you want to post a picture into a forum the easiest way is to just upload the photo onto a website such as www.photobucket.com - you have to sign up for these sites but its free.You can upload all your pictures on there and it will shrink it to appropriate size and provide you with links to use to post the pictures. Copy the [​IMG]

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. BaileyMayflower

Thanks. I am so new to this and there are just some thimgs I cant figure out how to do with this computer. I havent been able to cut and copyor cut and paste. I need one of those computer books for dummies on some of it.;)how do you get all your pets at the bottom when you post something?I went a few years without using a computer for anything and it is amazing it has upgraded so much that I am almost lost sometimes.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. MimC

MimC Moderator

The list of animals at the bottom is a "signature" - click on the "my controls" and then on the left hand side of the screen there is a list of options - click on the "signature" one and type in what you want your sig to be :lol:

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

is there actually an error or do you just need help how to do it?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. BaileyMayflower

I tried to upload and make an album on my profile and it told me to notify someone.a director or moderator or someone. I havent tried again though.

12. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

Okay, try again and if the same error message comes up, post it in this thread and i may be able to help.