Proves that iguanas have sharp teeth. (pic)

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by KLiK, Aug 2, 2004.

1. c3powil

c3powil New Member

Has that not happened to everyone?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. dna_splice

dna_splice Member

ouch. x20348230942

X_X'

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. denise38

denise38 New Member

like Ive always said.... regardless of how nice they grow up to be, you should never let your guard down around them..... my girl has only slightly bit me on the hand since she has been older three times now and she is four and its only cause I reach in sometimes when its to dark and she cant clearly see, but Im still always cautious when she is close to my face behind me or something.... you never know with any animal really how they could react or be startled out of the blue. ! I do agree though.... the bites have this stinging affect. !

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. SpiderQueen

SpiderQueen Member

One day I went to the hospital for an injury to my ankle and there was this dude in there with a huge flap of skin hanging off his cheek. I was like OMG what happeded to you?! and he said his roomates Ig did it while they were practicing a jam for thier band and the Ig went nuts. He told me he was going home after the hospital and killing him, so I followed him to his house to save the Ig. When we walked in the door it leaped at our faces from on top of the fridge! We rescued him anyways LOL
    Raising Igs is alot like raising PitBulls...Itsa all in how the human companion raises them up... :idea:
    Lisa

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. brandon2212

brandon2212 New Member

I seen that pic to when I was researching them... but I believe thats from its claws, and I believe it was from an untamed iguana during breeding season... but i could be wrong. :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. ArchimedesArtifex

ArchimedesArtifex Member

And I've had monitor bites that would make you take that back! :)

12. denise38

denise38 New Member

Ha, my sons girlfriend was over yesterday and was in the kitchen and Kyzee was wandering around and she was right by Kendras toes and all of a sudden Kendra sorta screamed, her toenails were bright pink.... HA, I think Kyzee thought it was a piece of fruit cause she gave her a nice little LOVE nip right on her big toe. ! we all laughed. !

13. SpiderQueen

SpiderQueen Member

I raised my Ig Junior from a 6 week old hatchling to a 7lb. 61/2 yr.old.... and he never bit me or anyone else once. Its all about RESPECT: for thier space, moods, and seasons. Just like people....
    Lisa