Puyallup October Expo

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by lestat, Oct 24, 2011.

1. lestat

lestat Moderator

These pics are from the show last weekend in Puyallup (city near Seattle).

Hatching Box Turtle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

African Flat Rock Lizard
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pancake Tortoise
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

яowan.ω, Cammy and lizardgurl87 like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Awesome photos Ryan! I'm digging that Short-Tail's mugshot in particular... and baby turtle hatching!

What the heck are you shooting with? These pics are fantastic! I always knew you were a champion...didn't know you had photography skillz of an ascended being.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Wow nice photos!! Looks like a very diverse and fun show! African Rock lizard... I've never seen one, fun!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lestat

lestat Moderator

LOL Jeff, I'm flattered. Thanks. I shoot with a Nikon D200 and a remote flash.

The flat rock lizards were pretty cool. I was tempted to get a couple, but I didn't get anything at this show. Just pictures. :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Wow, great pics!!! Are you like a pro? and love the Mandarin, I saw one at the show I went to this weekend and it's my new fave snake :) Also, the turtle hatching is so amazing!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

You have mad photo skillz. O.O

12. spaceboy

spaceboy Well-Known Member

great pics :D AWESOME pattern and color on the black/yellow snake in the middle. sorry, im such a noob on snakes... :p

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  13. lizardgurl87

@spaceboy, that's a Mandarin Rat Snake like I saw at the show I went to yesterday and I thought the same thing! They're soo cool looking and don't feel bad, I wouldn't have known what it was unless I saw it yesterday either :p I have a pic of the one I saw that's younger on my post about the Cleveland Reptile show if you wanna look :)

14. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

cool pics! Am I the only person who thinks the snake in the third photo looks like it doesn't have a head?

яowan.ω and lizardgurl87 like this.
  15. lizardgurl87

lol @dogking, just noticed that 2

16. яowan.ω

яowan.ω Well-Known Member

Great photos! What kind of camera are you using? << Nvm, saw it. :3 I love how everything just draws focus to the reptiles and draws attention away everything else. Lol, wanna come to my house and take some pictures of my leo?
    On a side-note, those are some beautiful reptiles. :O I love the baby turtle hatching especially.
    dogking >> Ikr. It looks more like a millipede or something.

17. lestat

lestat Moderator

The third picture is of a Calabar Python. It's head is the end on the outside of the coil. If you look closely, you can actually see one of its eyes. They're really odd snakes, but actually it's fairly typical for burrowing snakes to look sorta like that, but most burrowing species are much smaller.

I'm actually working on putting together a portfolio to submit to reptile and nature magazines. I'll probably expand to broader subjects, but I mostly enjoy photographing reptiles.