Rate Quality?

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by geckolover22, Jan 10, 2013.

1. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

Lily my orange tiger dalmation im considering selling her... is she of good quality? How much could I be looking at for selling her? 3Lc3J13H25I85Na5Hfd1397e19ba97ad6141c.jpeg DSC02201.JPG

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. DevintheReptileWhisperer

DevintheReptileWhisperer New Member

How much are you selling her for?I would pay 12 to 13 dollars aslong as i knew she would be shipped safely

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. geckolover22

200 she was sold at the expo 175 but she was younger.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. DevintheReptileWhisperer

DevintheReptileWhisperer New Member

175 dollars?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. geckolover22

correct 175 dollars

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

She looks nice - I'd actually consider her myself if you were local. Never kept any tigers or brindles during my Rhac prime and always thought about adding a female to the display viv for some variety.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty out of the loop with the crested gecko market. I like her coloring and dalmation spot distribution, and she appears to have nice crest structure which is my #1 pet peeve with these guys. I'd say you would be on target to sell for $200-250+ shipping... give or take depending on the buyer and market demand.

geckolover22 likes this.
  12. geckolover22

That's great glad I didnt take the offer of 75... just trying to clear out the gecko collection and bring in a new ball python project. Probably post up in the classifieds here soon.

13. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Yeah being a breeding sized female and having that nice coloration she's definitely worth something. Like I said, been a little out of the loop in the Rhac market so prices may vary more than I'm expecting, but I'd throw her up for $200 + shipping OBO and just see what the interest level is.

14. Dubia Dynasty

Dubia Dynasty New Member

Oh yea!! I have been looking at a young male for almost a month on pagea geckos hes a orange male Dalmation for $99, Seems females run almost double of a good breeding male so $200 seems fairly reasonable priced for her. Shes a beauty!

15. Godzillagecko

Godzillagecko Member

She's gorgeous and yeah that price is right. If she was local I'd grab her definitely. Guess I'll just wait for the next expo to pick one up myself.

16. geckolover22

Thank you! :) I regret getting rid of her... got out of cresteds for a while and now getting back into them. .

17. Dubia Dynasty

Dubia Dynasty New Member

Are they worth getting into? once you have established feeders, and spare $$ for what they require. How hard are they too raise?

18. Godzillagecko

Godzillagecko Member

Truthfully they should be weened off and started on a fruit diet. Little need for bugs for Crested so they are pretty easy to care Dubia. As long as its room temp..68F-80F they thrive just fine with no other heating or need for lights. Repashy has a mixed food setup with all the vitamins they need. But you could make your own with fruits. There is a list on the net I forgot which fruits it is. They are worth getting into. Lot of money in Crested geckos these days.Hundreds of Morphs to choose from.

Dubia Dynasty likes this.
  19. Dubia Dynasty

Dubia Dynasty New Member

Ty Ty, I might just end up getting one.