Reptidoodle :O

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Cammy, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

and geckolover, that snake looks amazing! im always mad i can never get a snake to look right when i draw one. their lack of legs messes me up

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Geckolover: That crestie sketch is awesome! I love sketches, they have such a personal feel to them, more so than any other medium (but that's just me), very cool!
    LittlelLeopard: I <3 Ferrets :) Do you have one and that's who you were sketching? Fun drawing!
    Shanna: Love the pic of ethen as a dragon! Heh, were you trying to catch a dragon with that worm on a hook? :) Lol, fun!

Thanks Cammy! Being on a plane during that time, wow, were you stranded somewhere or did you make it to your destination before they grounded all the planes? That's got to be scary at 10! Wow.
    Everyone is talented in their own way :) I can't draw cartoons for crap! Only still life and photos and realizm or patterns for me, so I'm jealous of you guys! Love all the artwork here, keep sharing!! :) :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

Wow, everyone is so talented!

Geckolover: Not very good? Yeah right, I love your animal sketches. The crestie is probably my favorite. He's got that wide eyed curious look that is very representative of crested geckos, lol.

Shanna: The one of Ethen as a dragon literally made me laugh out loud. He looks so gluttonous. It's perfect.

LL: Love the ferret! Those things are crazy...

Lauren: We ended up taking a 3 day detour to Newfoundland, Canada. The people there were SO hospitable. It was really a testament to the goodness that can still be found in people...That sounds really cheesy, but it's true. =)

Agreed, keep sharing, everyone!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Cammy

Here's a very, very quick background I made for my desktop. I know it's not fancy but...it's my scaly kid, so I'm obligated to like it.

[​IMG]

And here is something that I will probably never end up finishing, but it's kinda cute, and it's dragon-y, so....yep. It's from a children's story I've been messing around with for a while. I was just trying to get the colors and general shape in my head, so I guess it's just a digital sketch...? Anyways.

[​IMG]

When I do something of him with a little more effort, I'll post that too, lol.

JEFFREH likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh! Your little scaly kid is too cute! I could never get the hang of "sketching" on a computer...

Cammy likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

wow, a lot of ppl here are so good at drawing :) i never really could get the hang of it, but i love looking at other peoples art!

12. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

could never do that on computer :eek:
    i revised sprinkles by darkening with pen and drew and penned fang :3
    DSC01995.JPG

StikyPaws312 and Cammy like this.
  13. яowan.ω

яowan.ω Well-Known Member

Okay, so this is toootally not reptile related, but Jess and I worked on this during the weeks' history classes a few years ago. I did the lines and she did most of the shading. XD Her Mom posted it on her facebook. Got rid of the excess blank paper with MS Paint (the only program I have xD). Anywho, our favorite BLEACH character.
    [​IMG]
    EDIT >> I know, our signatures look weird. o3o I feel kinda bad. I wrote my "name" really big and she wrote hers really small under it. XD We use pen-names to sign our art, it's weird; actually, we sometimes sign our tests that way by accident, but the teachers know who it is anyways. I'm "Jane Doe" and she's "Harper Kendall".

StikyPaws312, Cammy and geckolover22 like this.
  14. lizardgurl87

rowan.w, wow that's a good drawing, my friend draws anime alot,and i've always thought it was pretty cool :)

15. geckolover22

omg i love hitsugaya toushiro @.@

16. яowan.ω

OMGEEZ ME TOO! He's epical. xD You watch Bleach? o.o It's not nearly as good as your sketches, I luff those. <3 I don't know if you guys can see the words on the other side, our teacher flipped over a worksheet.
    I'm really not very good at it. xP I scanned it on a black & white printer, but if you were to look at the actual drawing you would notice a whole bunch of purple smears from my cap eraser. c: And Jessica insisted his bang was on the other side, and we got into a big fight. But then I looked up a picture on the internet and e-mailed it to her. We used a ton of references. Also we drew it five years ago, and unfortunately we haven't really improved since then. XD

Also, his nose is shaped kinda weird, but it was the best I could do. She tried to mimic the shading the use on Bleach.

17. яowan.ω

Wow. Hitsugaya Taichou needes to iron his haori. XD

18. Cammy

Um, I couldn't draw 1/4 as well as that when I was in elementary school, so even if you haven't improved much (which I doubt is true) you're still ahead of the game, lol.

19. яowan.ω

Pfff. This was one in a hundred. XD Most of my drawings aren't nearly that good. Jessica's way better then me. She drew a pic of Hollow Ichigo in fourth. It was boss. XD
    And you're roughly 13.7 times better ten me. o3o Your drawings remind me of my Mom's gaming friend's wife's... drawings. xP

Cammy likes this.
  20. lizardgurl87

still, it's pretty good :p and here's a few pics i found from my friend:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    but, i just want 2 make it clear:I DIDNT DRAW THESE!!! lol, it was my friend marandah and i could never do something like that and i could post more but i didnt want 2 do 2 many at once, she says most of these r sketches and the 1st is mew from pokemon, 2nd is just something she made up, and 3rd is princess tutu i guess

21. яowan.ω

Those are epic. xP I've heard about Princess Tutu, but never watched it.

22. geckolover22

23. geckolover22

made mistake in the post above my bad..

24. lizardgurl87

i don't really know what it is(princess tutu), she just drew it lol, i'll ask her 2 draw a lizard or something, but she mainly does people, it would be cool 2 see an anime lizard though! lol :)

25. geckolover22

i love drawing i have recent crestie sketch as my art book cover :]
    DSC02009.JPG
    has part my name in it but my letters suck lol
    heres my vet science project angus cattle
    DSC02008.JPG

Cammy likes this.