RIP Casey

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by twistedshiek, May 15, 2008.

1. twistedshiek

twistedshiek Embryo

hey its been awhile since ive been here but i wanted to stop by and let everyone know that casey my CWD Died today.

I can't figure out why he died exactly yet but maybe if i give some details maybe someone here could help me figure out whats happening so i can make sure my last remaining Water Dragon is fine.

Ive had casey for 2 years now hasnt gotten all that much bigger has had some issues with broken fingers but i quess they are known for that happenin. anyway bout 6 months ago i bought a MT Horned dragon and he has been with them in same tank since they are closely the same Needs it was good however the problem with the horn (Drako) he would only eat crickets and that was it. I know they are suppost to eat like worms and stuff so i got some and he wouldnt touch them at all and i noticed he weight was going down and he just seemed like he was fading away. I did everything i could think of using stuff to help with his eating habits and what not but about 4 weeks ago he was not eating at all and passed away.... last week now my CWD who never had trouble with eating would only eat like 2 crickets...... i was able to get him to eat a pinky and a king warm and some mustard greens but not alot and the last few days he has been doing nothing but sleeping and today when i woke up he was still alive but it seemed like his eyes where gone or something like that sank in and he wouldnt open at all and then aprox 2 hrs ago he passed away.... I was cerious if anyone help has had or known anything like this.

my other CWD saphira is still good she is eating.... uber responsive and jumping around in the tank nothing wrong with her that i can see no clouding or fogging of the eyes no discoloration or anything .......