Rough Green Snake

Discussion in 'General Snakes' started by soda179, Sep 24, 2008.

1. soda179

soda179 New Member

do yall know where a breeder is that i can get a Rough Green Snake from?? cuz i would like to have a snake but i dont like seeing them eat mice...crickets is ok :( lol but anyway thanks for reading.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. soda179

soda179 New Member

i found out i could order them from my petstore......but i have to wait till march to order them from the stores breeder :) ah well more time to setup a viv :(

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jeepnphreak

jeepnphreak Member

that good, I am glade you are willing to wait and get the viv setup and fully ready. I know all to often people that will get the snake and it lives in a tub for two day while they run around trying to madly setp up a home.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Crazy4Herps

Crazy4Herps Hooked on Reptiles

http://www.eastbayvivarium.com/
    Should have Rough Green Snakes.

Never ever evvvvvver buy a snake from a chain pet store! They are usually imported, unhealthy, mite-infested, unlikely to eat, and aggressive!!

Interesting that you should post this, I have been researching Rough Green Snakes. They're really cute! :rolleyes: I'm aiming to get one sometime this spring/summer. Not so soon though, first I'm getting a Bearded Dragon (in around 3 weeks!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!), then I'm going to try to get some crested geckos to breed, I want some Flames.... long list! But a Rough Green Snake is next. Why can't I ever have enough $$????

Good luck and have fun!!