Russian tortoise up for adoption to a loving home

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by natalie, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natalie

natalie Embryo

My russian tortise (Frankie) is a wonderful pet. He has no health problems and he is very active. He has a fairly large tank with lights which will come with him when he is adopted. He eats mostly greens which you can buy at any grocery store. I am moving to a smaller home and I am hoping to find someone who can adopt him.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Caesar1

Caesar1 New Member

Where are you located??

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. gillilansisland

gillilansisland Embryo

i have three other russian tortoise's I dont need the cage i keep them outside during the warmer months an in a 150 gal tank in the colder months but i lave in ohio. Would you be willing to ship him i'll pay the shipping

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. wizzer

wizzer New Member

i would be able to care for him . i live in england thou. but if you could get him here i would kindly look after him. and you can keep updated and stuff about him...

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. natalie

natalie Embryo

Caesar1, I live in San Diego

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. natalie

natalie Embryo

Frankie Lives in San Diego

Frankie currently lives in San Diego and I called the post office and you cannot ship tortoises through them. I am going to check Fedex to see if they allow tortoises to be shiped. If someone is looking to adopt him lives in San diego or a near by state I would be willing to drive him to a good home.

12. RRusso70

RRusso70 Embryo

I can take him I live in New Hampshire and will pay 4 shipping.

13. Reptile88

Reptile88 New Member

im in san diego, so let me know

14. kelly1982

kelly1982 New Member

I Will take him and I belive you can use fedex to ship him that how I got my other baby . Please let me know

15. tino

tino Embryo

i am interested in your russian i live in lake elsinore and could meet you if you still have it. you can email me at jljtino@msn.com

16. MyZoo

MyZoo Embryo

I live in San Diego, and I'm interested in giving Frankie a home if you haven't found one yet.
    email ladasa3@yahoo.com

17. kelly1982

kelly1982 New Member

guys I dont belive she has this anymore she posted this back in october .

18. rslord25

rslord25 Embryo

Hello my name is Quentin, and i am 12 years old, i really want this tortoise because i have had about 5 box turtles. But i have been letting them go because i was just a beginner at taking care of turtles, i have had turtles for about 3 years and i have learned alot about them and i have been studying russian tortoises for about 3 months. I really want one so please think about giving me your russian tortoise i will take very good care of him by the way i live in Oklahoma my email address is dapal11@yahoo.com. 12/9/08

19. tdmaffair

tdmaffair Embryo

i am interested also... but I live in Oklahoma... :D

20. LizMarie

LizMarie New Member

People look at the dates this was written in 2005! I doubt she still has it up for adoption..

21. JohnKlay

JohnKlay Embryo

Hi,

I have several Russians in my green house I would be happy to adopt him. Where are you located. :D

John

JKlados@HomericTours.com

22. Crazy_Fool1

Crazy_Fool1 Member

omg this thread should be deleted before more people comment on it.

23. willywu

willywu Embryo

hi i live in california redwood city. I was just lookeng to adopt a russian tortise. I'm sure i could provide a good home for him. how old and big is he. :lol:

24. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

Please look at the dates of the threads. This one has long passed its sell by date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.