Satanic rituals!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Snookmaster, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

A couple blocks away from my house I smelled something horrible, so I went to check it out, it was a skinned hog laying in a ditch full of stagnent water. A couple days later I went by there again and saw another dead hog, this one was disemboulled. I found 2 more there later on this week and they were so badly mutilated that I feel I shoulden't give any details on how bad it was. I walked down a little further and saw a pile of sticks and branches stacked up in the shape of a tipie in a clearing, about 2 ft tall. They were burn't.... My first thoughts were a starving hobo, who was surviving in the miles and miles of mangrove swamps and woods around my house, who was surviving by eating wild hogs. But at closer examination of the area I discovered markings in the sand around the fire, bones scattered in the area, and dried blood neatly poured in a circle around the fire. I then realized that there was satanic rituals going on there. I called the cops to report this illegal practice, in response, they sent an officer to stake out in a sherif car all night, he reported seeing nothing, so they called it off and didn't come back, thinking I was pulling their leg by making up some hoax or something. But I asure you this is no joke.

I gonna be closely watching that area for a while, looking for suspicious activities going on, I will keep you updated on my observations.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Smileen

Smileen Member

That's sick.... I'd take photos with timestamps and then take those to the police.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. KaMiKaZeE

KaMiKaZeE Member

I wonder if they bought the pigs or found them? It would probably be hard to find and catch one each time, especially at night, and if they are buying them than it could probably be traced by that. There might be someone buying up pigs, or even routinely stealing them from a farm. As for the site, you could hide a camera somewhere a little ways off with a zoom lens, and then set it up on a timer so it takes a shot every few minutes through the night. That way if they came back, you'd have pictures the next day. Or if you really wanted to spend the time and risk it, you could hide somewhere and watch for them from a distance. In any case, make sure the flash is off! lol

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

They found em, wild hogs are very, VERY common here in south FL. they've been introduced here and are spreading rapidly, thats why there is so much population control on them. I don't know if you watch steve Irwin, but if you've seen on some of the episodes he has caught wild hogs that he calls "Pherol Pigs". Well, those are the same species of hogs here, I think they originated in Spain (or somewhere in Europe) and were introduced into many continents when the European settlers and Spainards arrived. And it is very easy to catch them, I've gone hog hunting with my buddy dozens of times, and catching them just involves the contruction of a very simple mesh trap with a hinged door. The bait is just dried corn curnels, that you can purchase at any cattle feed store. You can buy huge bags of them for a couple bucks. They probly don't have to catch a new pig every night, cuz they probly have a bunch of em in a holding pen somewhere.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

awwwww.. i want a pet pig... thatd be sooo kewl!!! just think about it...

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

what would be cool? owning a pet pig, or using it as an animal sacrifice to hell? :shock: :? :p :?

12. mythdragonlover

A PET PIG OF COARSE!!!

13. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

Alright :p just making sure.....

14. Smileen

Smileen Member

hahahah it's FERAL pigs.... meaning wild. HAHA I totally was like "Pherol.... pherol..." and was saying it out loud. HAHA I'm still laughing at what a tard I am.

15. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

Update: I went outside last night and heard a loud yelping sound. It sounded just like a pig, I knew what was going on, I ran inside, grabbed my Beretta, and walked down to the area. I saw a bunch of Mexicans, or Cubans, or whatever they were, I just knew they were Latinos. They had a pig tied on 4 stakes, with it's head missing, I was already too late! I yelled to those bastards "Hey! What the hell do ya think you're doing?!" They just got up and ran into the woods, yelling something in Spanish. I didn't get a good look at their faces cuz it was so dark, and my flashlight wasn't exactly state-of-the-art. :roll:
    I called the Police and they said "We already went over there and didn't see a thing". They said they would keep an eye on that area, but that basically translates into: "quit bothering us, we don't care!" :x
    I don't know what I'm gonna do about this..... :) :?

16. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

OMG! THAT IS SOOO SAD! i would LOVE to do that to them! the poor pigs! omg! and those cops dont do jack! i know because there's this dog at then end of my street and its sooo neg. and my mom called the cops before but they did nothing! till i wrote an email to the cheif of police he seemed to really care since he took the time to write me the update and what was going on withthe poor dog! maybe that is what you should do! go onto your cities page and write an email to the cheif of police so that way he will get the message! and maybe if you have a dig. or a camera take picture's if you could! with out getting noticed! because you might want to lay low so that nothing happens to you! GOODLUCK! and let me know what happens! even though this is so sad to read but i would like to know what happens to these stupid people! UGH! THEY MAKE ME SOO MAD!

17. Kujila

Kujila New Member

Your police are nincompoops. I would have shot the gun off in the air... might have scared the 'Latinos' a bit >:)

18. Smileen

Smileen Member

Call the ASPCA. They'll care more than the police. Even if they are wild pigs, that's still abuse.

19. mythdragonlover

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HOW EVIL!!!!

and i must say... your very brave.. i wouldnt ihave gone pout tehre let alone yell at em! I'd take amandas and smileens advise if i were you. goodluck!

*waves "SAVE THE PIGGIES" flag in the air*

20. Kujila

Kujila New Member

This really isn't a joking matter in my eyes :-/ Serious

21. mythdragonlover

if your talking to me i wasnt joking

22. CraigC

CraigC New Member

What you are seeing with the dead pigs and pyrimid sticks is probably the animal sacrifice ritual of some sect of the Santaria Religion. My understanding is that it is the hispanic version of Vau Dan (sp) which is commonly englishized to Voo Doo. Most often they prefer chickens and goats for sacrifice. Isn't religion wonderful? :evil:

CraigC

23. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

wonderful! i still think we should catch those people and do it to them!

24. mythdragonlover

if you mean the Catholic religon and other good wil lreligon then yes.

and amanda... i agree!

25. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

im catholic! lmao! sorry people i dont think this is funny.. but im high off of Red Bull! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.