Satanic rituals!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Snookmaster, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelZoo

AngelZoo Embryo

Call your local ASPCA or Humane Society, and see what they have to say about this.
    The only thing you can do for proof, is to set up some kind of camera, still or live, activated by a motion sensor, or set to take pictures at like 5 minitue intervals.
    Unfortunatly if you just scare them off and chase them out of their, they will just find some other spot.
    Religion or not, this country does have animal protection laws.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Craig is probably right about the Santeria and ritual sacrifice, especially considering the people were hispanic. Albiet we may not agree with the practice of sacrifice they are not worshipping satan and devils. As a matter of fact in pagan religions there is not even a devil. When christianity was started the devil was "made" from an intrepetation of the pagan horned god.
    For those that are interested in more information on that here's the link....
    http://www.paganspath.com/magik/celtic/celtic.htm
    Here is more information on Santeria....
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/santeri.htm

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

I don't necessarily like the thought of sacrificing animals but I don't know if there's anything that can be done anyway. If I'm not mistaken it isn't against the law to sacrifice certain animals in certain religions. I couldn't tell you the specific religions or animals I just know it's legal in some circumstances.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. KaMiKaZeE

KaMiKaZeE Member

I highly doubt if it is their land or their pigs they are using, which would make it definitely illegal. I doubt the legality of it regardless, even if it is their land and pigs. Instead of going there and shouting at them, take a camera and get lots of incriminating pictures of them in the act.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. wideglide

Oh I definitely agree if there's reason to believe what's happening is illegal and involves some sort of evil then put forth some effort to incriminate them but if they're not causing any harm to anyone and there acts are legitimate religious sacrifices then I don't see any reason to cause them any trouble.

I don't understand how someone can assume this is illegal if it is their land and their pigs. I think that is just having a closed mind about it. If you put it into perspective of just the act of killing an animal then don't eat another ham sandwich or a hot dog for that matter. Chances are these people who practice these religions treat their animals better than the pig farms that house each pig in a matal cage where it can't even turn around and then pump it full of hormones and God knows what else for it's entire life. At least they seem to value the animal since they are offering it for a sacrifice. The farms just want their dime.

12. AngelZoo

AngelZoo Embryo

Great, another way to allow crude deaths of animals, just again a reason why I think religion can be a horrible horrible thing which corrupts man.
    Even if I were religious, I certainly wouldn't follow a "god" that only liked me if I killed things.

You should still really check into this problem just incase, what if what they are doing is illegal and very inhumane, wouldn't you feel bad for just letting it slide?

13. coldbloodedkeeper

coldbloodedkeeper New Member

are you saying that its a pagan people that are doing that? if so i would have to say you are wrong, if you look further into pagan religion you would see what its mostly about, honoring the earth and caring for it. that doesnt include sacrifices. yes im sure some people claim to be pagans and do that but that is nopt a pagan, nor a wiccan, nor a neo-pagan. its eigther satanic or something in their religion, that they have been practicing here. its sick and i would have shot them, and at least got one of them in the leg and took him in for questioning, my questioning. i would have recorded it all and gave it and that sick person to the cops, let bi bubba have a go at him.
    i dont know what exactly it is but its not pagan, or anything of those three. not truely. but you are all right its wrong and disgusting and sick

14. wideglide

Well it's been proven and stated as fact there are religions that do have animal sacrifices and they are not practicing satanic rituals.

There is so much more to it than following a god that only likes you if you kill things. At least I would hope so and if not then I agree with you.

I do not know much about these religions but I have seen enough documentaries about other cultures and how different they are than our own to know everything which we think is normal is as odd to them as what we think is odd about their culture. Some cultures mutilate their skin by gouging out designs and having them scar over. It's considered to be attractive. Some jump from high posts with a vine tied around their ankles. These aren't bungie vines, they don't stretch. Some put rings around their necks to make them longer. It's also considered more attractive if your neck is longer.

You have to understand these people were brought up this way generation after generation and if what they do is not satanic or if it does not cause any one any harm I don't think you can condemn them for it. As far as religions goes you are somewhat right but it's the same way with everything. You will always have the bad with the good. What you have to do is try to see the good in something and decide if it's genuine or not. The mind can do some funny things to people and they can get caught up in some horrible stuff. You know, I'm stopping my thoughts on this here becuase I think it's turning into the kind of posts they don't want around here. Reply if you like but I'm done posting about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.