Screen Name Meanings - Merged

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by jackiet, Mar 3, 2004.

1. jackiet

jackiet New Member

Hello all!!!!!

I noticed everyone here has creative screen names! I was wonderring what they stand for.. maybe you could post it!!.......................

Mine is just my name- Jackie T!!! HAHAHA guess I am not too creative!!!!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Smileen

Smileen Member

Mine is Smileen... my name is Eileen, and I smile a lot. So, Smileen :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. koori_n_stacy

koori_n_stacy New Member

Koori_n_stacy...
    Koori-(my bearded dragon)- "Koori" is the Australian Aboriginie's name for thier people
    and
    me... Stacy...
    Koori was going to be named Prickles..... but I thought I'd give her a name that ment something more.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Demonic_Rage

Demonic_Rage Embryo

Well my screen name has a few differant meanings. My nickname throughout life has been demon. Because I got at everything like a demon. Be it work or school or pets. So I just though of myself a being the rage of a demon and it come out as Demonic_Rage.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. lacerta

lacerta Member

Hello. Lacerta is a genus of lizard found throughout Europe, the middle east and north africa. The most notable species being the Jeweled Lacerta. I have had a life long interest in reptiles, and what really sparked my interest in lizards was my frequent encounters with Lacerta lepida while herping in Southern Spain (Cadiz province). Truly a spectacular example of Mediterranean herpetofauna. No, I don't own one but perhaps there is one in my future. Like the tegus, they tolerate temperate climates quite well and can handle the weather in an outdoor enclosure. So when registering and forced to come up with a nickname, the name Lacerta just popped up in my head. Besides, it sounds better than "Pogona". :wink: George

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. beakgeek

beakgeek Embryo

Beakgeek - beak is for my interest in birds, geek is because I am a unix geek for a living.

12. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Well, biochic is pretty simple. I'm a biologist and I'm a chick! LOL! Not extremely creative but it works for me!

13. tvala

tvala New Member

Tvala is just an on the spot name I came up with when I needed a screen name, and it stands for:

teenage-vegetarian-animal loving-aquarius

14. whistler

whistler New Member

nickname

not realhard to work out my Nick.LOl. Sometimes drive people mad with my whistling,which is sometimes the object of the excercise

15. Ceph

Ceph New Member

Ceph...short for cephalopod, a u-name that I've had for years. It refers to organisms like octopii or squid (yeah, yeah) and literally means headfoot. It means that these animals use their heads as a means of locomotion.

I like to think that you can cover more ground by using your head as opposed to your feet. Nuff said?

C

16. grin_n_baert

grin_n_baert Embryo

my last name is baert pronounced bare it. thus grin and baert :D

17. TokayLover

TokayLover New Member

Mine is pretty simple, I LOVE TOKAYS!! :mrgreen:

18. dirtyharry

dirtyharry Embryo

mine dirty harry is from my name harold and i like clint eastwood movies

19. Jhoss22

Jhoss22 Member

mine is jhoss22 because my name is Jeremy Hostetter and people call me hoss or lil hoss or something and my favorite/lucky number is 22.

20. TomServo

TomServo New Member

Mine is easy.. unless you have never seen MST3K. :)

21. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Hobo was the first anole I caught and Tramp was the second. When I was looking for info to help Tramp (she was a baby) I used the 2 names for my screen name. After we lost Tramp I figured it was a nice tribute... so hobotramp.

22. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

KLiK - people call me that around where i live and at school. at first it was my handle for when i write a program on the computer. i came up with it when i bought a new mouse for my laptop and it made a very loud click. then when people asked me y i used KLiK someone said well u do things fast like the expression "in a click" so i kinda just stuck with it.

23. Dylacat

Dylacat Member

Mine is after my 2 kids. Dyla=Dylan and Cat=Caitlin. Had to come up with a screen name a long time ago, and it's kind of stuck since then.

Rebecca

24. Breek_DragonRider

Breek_DragonRider New Member

Mine is from a Fantasy book, I like the book and just thought it was appropiate. So Breek_DragonRider it is..

25. froggeegurl

froggeegurl New Member

Mine came from my boyfriends webhosting company.. Frogee.com.. and well, I kinda misspelled it with two g's but that's ok