Screen Name Meanings - Merged

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by jackiet, Mar 3, 2004.

1. herpslave

herpslave Member

bacardi is an alchohol too if i remember straight.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. blink

blink New Member

yeah, doesn't taste too well either.... I'm more of a beer guy

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

Snook= the best saltwater fish you can catch and/or eat in all of Florida.
    Master= cause I am the master at catching them NO ONE can beat me in backwater Snook fishing! NO ONE!!!!
    BOOYAH!!!!! :mrgreen:

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. blink41nofx

blink41nofx Embryo

mine is three band i like blink 182,sum 41, and nofx (u probably havent heard of nofx but there good go download a song lol)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Paulito

Paulito Member

My real name is Paul and during basketball and baseball season my coach gave (the best players :wink: ) nicknames. So he called me Paulito.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. blink

blink New Member

dude, nofx has been around for AWHILE. they aren't just some new band....

12. flang_uk

flang_uk New Member

Fling= my fatty female Leo, Flang= my tiny male leo. simple as abc.

13. blink41nofx

blink41nofx Embryo

i no there like in there 40's or late 30's and there first practice was in 1983 but there not that mainstream

14. Nursey

Nursey Embryo

Nursey..... because i,m a nurse and have had that nickname for years since i done part time work at a bar and a couple of the old gentlemen(70+yrs) called me it :D and since then its stuck

15. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Forum names....whats the story behind yours???

Mine, Shrap, goes back to the nick name I got when I was about 10 or 11 years old.

I used to love taking things apart when I was a kid. If it was electronic or mechanical and it was broke....I had it completely taken apart in no time because I wanted to see how these things worked. Clocks, alarm clocks, radios, almost anything you can think of. Our basement was my "Laboratory".

My mom always used to say that it looked like "a bomb exploded down there" with all of the pieces of the different things I had taken apart strung out all over the place. Like shrapnel. My brothers got to calling me shrapnel....then just Shrap.

16. vultykins

vultykins New Member

Well I've been zipping around the in-tar-web here for about 7 years now. I first started being a dork when a friend invited me into a Star Wars online gaming league. When I joined I needed a call-sign, and since I was joining the Rebellion (the "good guys") I chose Iron_Eagle (like any good 14 year old would). Later I "defected" to the empire, so I needed a new call sign. I wanted to stay with the bird thing, but more evil... so I chose Vulture. Vultykins is just a nickname I picked up on the net a few years ago from that call sign.

17. Smileen

Smileen Member

repost. Search back there's another thread like this. But.... my name is Eileen, and I smile a lot, so Smileen!

18. ziggy

ziggy New Member

After my beardie Ziggy, and hes named after "Ziggy Stardust" by David Bowie

19. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

mine is just my name! , hey Smileen Elieen is my middle name! and spelt just like that! lol

20. KaMiKaZeE

KaMiKaZeE Member

I used to be hardcore into the whole lan-party/online gaming scene, back when Counter-Strike had just been released and was the new crack for pc gamers. I went by a number of dumb names at first but my gamer friends quickly dubbed me "The Kamikaze" due to my playing style, so I decided I liked it and started using KaMiKaZeE as my online nick everywhere I went, and it has stuck with me to this day. Now my friends hardly even use my real name in normal conversation, I'm always Kam or Kami or Kamikaze lol!

21. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Ummm I just used my name from the school. We had numbers for our grades and to get on a computer as well as a screen name (iguess you could call it) and a password. I was given jeffreh because well, My name is Jeffrey and my last name begins with an H. So then I just been puttin it in caps lock, been to a few other things and called myself JEFFREH and bam. Here I am as well as about 5 other reptile forums with the name JEFFREH. Not as cool as you other guys but thats what everybody knows me by so i figure not change it.

22. wolfwood

wolfwood New Member

I got mine from TRIGUN, teh anime. wolfwood is a preist who carries around a cross full of guns that pop out of their little place. So yeah the guns thing caught me and yeah its my name on here and at school. People think my nick mane is wierd, but i like it.

23. KaMiKaZeE

KaMiKaZeE Member

lol anime is 73H L337! I have the episode where wolfwood first comes into the series on dvd. Trigun is funny stuff! :)

24. joey

joey New Member

Joey in my nickname...Joanne is my real name!! My hubby started calling me Joey and thats what everyone in are car club calles me.

25. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

hey Joey, is that your nails in that picture with the snake?? if so i wish my nails looked like that! i cant get them to get flat across instead of round, and is it also a french mani?? or is it your real nail?? lol sorry! i wish my nails were like that! lol