Screen Name Meanings - Merged

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by jackiet, Mar 3, 2004.

1. BurmFan

BurmFan Embryo

I am a Fan of Burms, so it seemed appropriate :D :) :)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Kurum

Kurum Embryo

Kurum: means nuisance in Gaelic which seemed pretty apt as I live in Scotland and my mates think I'm a regular pain in the backside. 8)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. HMBDDD

HMBDDD Embryo

Hay Munching, Barn Dwelling, Donkey Dude!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. LeLue

LeLue Embryo

My screen name Lelue, is the name of the orange haired girl, Milla Jovovich the Actress/Model, who plays in the movie "The Fifth Elelement" with Bruce Willis..I like that movie and I think Milla Jovovich is really pretty. I'm thinkin about nameing my Iguana that too when I get her.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. KaMiKaZeE

KaMiKaZeE Member

Cool! Fifth Element rocks! I have it on superbit DVD and with a good home theater its really awesome. Leeloo is hot! :mrgreen:

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. laffin

laffin Embryo

Mine is short for laffinalltheway,cause thats usually what I do.
    Keep on Smillin
    laffin
    P.S. Nile Crocs Rock

12. LeLue

LeLue Embryo

Awesome. I told my mom if I ever had a little girl I wanted to name her LeLue, but she freaked out, lol.. But I did have a little girl, and instead I named her Milla, but spelled Myla. Like the actress, cause thats a pretty name too. :D I wanted her to have a unique name, but not a weird one, a pretty one. Cause I have the most common name in the world.
    ~Sarah, and my last name is Smith to top it all off, hehe, so my daughter has a beautiful and unique name