showing ball pythons...

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by lady_lelorina, Jan 13, 2006.

1. lady_lelorina

lady_lelorina Embryo

hello again everyone and thanks for the great advice in the past..but i need your help once again..
    i was invited to come to my 11 yrs old fifth grade class and show my two ball pythons for her class..what i need help with are some fun topic sheets that they could understand and enjoy...any help with this would be greatly apprieated!!!!!!

thanks...melissa

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Or you can write your own... You can talk about The Royal Python, and why they are called ball pythons....You can tell them where they come from, what they eat, how big they get....Do you have a past shed from one? That's always interesting, explaining how they grow.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lady_lelorina

lady_lelorina Embryo

yes i had planned to do that and a little more; as im sure the kids would have alot of questions...unforunatly i dont have a shed from ether of my snakes as they shed two weeks ago..but there is a silver lining here! up at the reptile shop where i get my mice; they said they'd gladly hold the next one for me...their really great people up there..

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. field_hockey_gal

field_hockey_gal Well-Known Member

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. lady_lelorina

lady_lelorina Embryo

thank-you very much that will help me greatly..after i show them at the school, im going to post some pictures of the kids there with bane....he's used to being out in public and around people...so im sure he'll do great.