:::sigh::: daytona

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Katt, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Samael

Samael New Member

i found a blood from LLLReptiles, female. she is beautiful.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

Yeah I went and came home with 7 ball pythons. So I guess im starting a Albino Python project..

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Samael

Samael New Member

nice. so they are het for albino then? i was tempted to buy a het T+ albino Blood but the one i got had a pattern i couldn't pass up. So what did everyone else get?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

Yep I got a het Male and 6 female pos hets. So Im sure somewhere out of that mess I will have a few Hets unless I have all the bad luck. lol.. Kinda gambling I guess but I could end up with quite a few Albinos or not. Time will tell. I could have spent LOTS more money and went with just a het female/male pair but I figure this way I can go slower learn more and hopefully have good results for a lot less of an investment. They came from really good breeder stock Brian Barczyk line and a NERD line so that might help my odds a bit.

Sure was lots to look at. I spent the whole two days walking around in circles. Some really nice stuff there in my opinion.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Samael

Samael New Member

Yeah, me and my friend went for saturday and left with what we went for. He left with a pastel bearded baby, and as i ma sure i've said, i got me a female sumatran blood, there was a lot though. And i think maybe we missed a few tables on accident.