snake tour!!

Discussion in 'General Snakes' started by teiryklav, Feb 3, 2009.

1. teiryklav

teiryklav Member

hey, i've been going on a little tour, where i went to some place with reptiles (snake and many)
    first i went to a place called king cobra's house. they're a place that make medicine from snake's blood!!

i see many snakes there, retics (some have been beheaded :D ) and then mangrove snakes, cobra, and ofcourse,, king cobra! (not too big though, but still really impressive, it nearly bit me i'm lucky of having a glass between me and him!! :p ) the snakes are all untamed breed animal,,

then i went to a place for fish actually, but there's someone who sells turtle (RES are soo many!), and i see a person selling mata" turtle (kind of snapper but very very tamed) and alligator snapping.. im not so lucky, last time i went there i saw a croc! porosus!and then a very interesting thing i see an albino water snake (maybe that's the name)

weeks before i also went to the reptile park, a very beautiful place that sells cheap snakes (i got my solomons there), but also very rare snake (not sell,, just for entertaining) like blood python (the pattern are great!), GTP, black python, and many many other! there are also my country's world champion big lizard, the comodo dragon! (tamed eeh), and some crocs, what a tour!
    i will get some picture as soon as i get back there, reply pls.. :p :D :) :) :lol:
    thx!!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jeepnphreak

jeepnphreak Member

Instersting,
    I do nto like the sound of the beheaded snakes, but overall sounds like a cool trip.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. teiryklav

teiryklav Member

me neither,, but there's a very difference between british people's thought than mines, pretty primitive i can talk, i mean, some of them still believes in myth (even though i'm sure snake's blood have some good effects for our health) but sure, i dont want them doing that, but what can i do?!
    they're all not mine..