So where in Florida are you all?

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Axe, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Snake_Dude

Snake_Dude New Member

I live in the Lantana near Lake Worth. I would guess that snakes can become addictive, they are really cool.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

My boyfriend used to live in Lantana (closer to Hypoxolo). We live by the zoo. We have two ball pythons, one blood python, and one columbian boa.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Goldtop

Goldtop Embryo

Brand new here. My name is Eddie and I'm addicted to corn snakes.... I live in Ft. Walton Beach, FL and look forward to learning from you all.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. SafariTom

SafariTom Embryo

im from Sarasota

Wassup Axe,
    remember me ?? i met you a few years ago , you took me to your friends plave with the cobra's.... Im safari Tom.. i think i gave you a few corns ...

Safari Tom

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Rickiii

Rickiii New Member

New to the forums, and new to Florida. Transferred from New Jersey to Titusville a few months ago.

One adult Iguana

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. fl_firefighter

fl_firefighter Embryo

Hey all, glad I ran across this place I'm near Tallahassee and breed ball pythons...
    1.27 total, with more on the way..:D

12. Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

Delray Beach... looking at getting leos...

13. Tico

Tico New Member

I live in lehigh acres

Tico

14. coolfool

coolfool New Member

im in north lauderdale fl im gona get a ball python but i realy want a Diamond Python

15. thisiantsweettea

thisiantsweettea Embryo

Im from Vero Beach, new to the Forum and YES, i misstyped my username.

16. coolfool

coolfool New Member

south florida
    north lauderdale

17. joshp

joshp New Member

I'm in Longwood, which is near orlando. right now I only have a cornsnake, Slyther(not a very original name but makes sense). Will be getting a leopard gecko after my trip to Arizona which is only in a week. so i am very excited. :mrgreen:

18. rhinoviper3

rhinoviper3 New Member

Daytona Beach

19. Zuni

Zuni Embryo

Temple Terrace (Tampa). Currently looking for a juvi or sub-adult beardie for my daughter. She has been saving her allowance and what ever she can earn in preparation. Last weekend we drove to Orlandop for the Herp show and she bought her cage 65 gallon, lighting and supplies. She would have gotten a beardie then but we are heading out on vacation and she wasnt going to trust the care of her new pet to anyone. I built a divider for the cage in case she can only afford a baby. She is looking for a good herp vet in Tampa and has set aside part or her savings for future vet bills. My rule is that you must be completely responsible for the care and feeding before you can get a pet. I will subsidize her vet bill if it is excessive but I want her mentally perpared for a $200 bill before she starts.

20. leos@beardys

leos@beardys Embryo

I live in Pensacola, but I spend four months in Tampa every year. I am working on my venomous permit for, Agkistrodon family members and beaded lizards. Anyone keep either of them?
    Andrew

1.1 Leopard gecko
    1.1 blood bearded dragons

21. Rhona88

Rhona88 Embryo

I am in Cape Coral and work in Fort Myers. New to herps and I have one bearded dragon named Ripper. I have had him for 6 weeks now and I got him at Petco at a very young age. I am so happy I found this site. We also have 2 cats, 1 quaker parrot and a fish, lol.

22. iLLwiLL

iLLwiLL Member

(hells heah first post!!!)
    hey, whats up?

I'm right new smyrna beach and at the moment I have a breeding pair of Dumeril's boas and a juvi gargoyle gecko. this florida forum rules!

~Will.

23. leodeal384

leodeal384 Member

im in seminole...kind of close to tampa but in pinellas county. I have 4 leos, a normal female, patternless carrot tail male, striped female, and a hypo albino female. I have two male bearded dragons, one is really red. I also have a cal. king that has a zigzags, then bands and then a stripe to its tail. I have a ornate box turtle and a few red ear sliders. I also have a bunch of fish....I am lucky enough to live near a few parks that have plenty of herps...anyone who knows me knows that I live at parks.

24. Rocky

Rocky Member

Im in Englewood Florida. Its about 30 mins from sarasota and an hour from tampa.

25. Powderfinger

Powderfinger New Member

I am in Zephyrhills, which is just north of Tampa.