So where in Florida are you all?

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Axe, Jun 2, 2002.

1. VtMiPgYeRr

VtMiPgYeRr Member

Hey, I am new here and live in Cape Coral, one of the fastest growing places.. I wish it wasn't I miss my open fields near my house. Anyway I have a spotted cal. kingsnake and vasious mammals. I also have a 100% het pied on its way to me.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Jovy

Jovy New Member

hey all, im new to posting, but ive been lurking around for a bit, well yeah im here in south florida, Hollywood

see ya later

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. LMarshall

LMarshall New Member

i am in gainesville and breed feeder rabbits and rats for my snakes

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. TSUSnakeGuy

TSUSnakeGuy Embryo

My folks live in Tallahassee I am going to school in Troy, Alabama.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. lady_lelorina

lady_lelorina Embryo

from gainesville here...i have two balls and two cats.

i just wanted to share with everyone an odd thing my cat ashes does; each day when i take my year old ball out(bane) she comes up and headbutts him; like she's saying hi...then goes on the rest of the day ignoring him...it's kinda cool when she does it. the first time it happened it took me completely by surpize, but both the cat and snake were fine and relaxed afterwords

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Jovy

Jovy New Member

heh, thats preatty cool, i would have been too scared to even let them by each other

12. johnsmerlin

johnsmerlin Embryo

From Cocoa, Florida Here. Currently have 1 iguana, 1 albino burmese python, 6 cats, and 2 dogs. Amazed to see so many in florida. :shock: Feel free to PM me anytime. Kim

13. HayabusaBob

HayabusaBob New Member

I'll let my cat and snakes co-mingle but I would not take my eye off of my cat for too long. She knows the bounderies but like any cat, the curiosity will and can get the best of them. To my cat Buttercup, my herps are like the ultimate toy. In few more years though, I doubt my cat will wanny play with my Burmese, Monty.

14. snug359

snug359 New Member

I'm over in Sarasota,FL. 1 dog, 1 beardie, 1 child, 1 boyfriend and his salt water tank and 4 cats.

15. all4athena

all4athena Embryo

hollywood.

16. MidnightKisses21

MidnightKisses21 New Member

I'm in Lakeland, FL....in between Orlando and Tampa!

17. reelbgpunk

reelbgpunk Embryo

Also from Gainesvegas, I only have a Leo, roommate is getting a rosy boa or a corn snake to add to our buttload of dogs

18. RinkRat33

RinkRat33 New Member

I'm from Tampa (temple terrace to be more exact). Everyone enjoy last week's downpour?? And for those of you not in the Tampa area....you're lucky!! haha, we got about 12 inches where i am.

19. Houston

Houston Embryo

Newport Richy area... New to this forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. Ive been reading the forums alot lately and saw ALOT of you are from Florida. Thought i would register and become part of the community.

20. LMarshall

LMarshall New Member

welcome Home Houston

21. Sheila

Sheila Member

RinkRatt33 I work at a school in Oldsmar and it was pretty intense. We couldn't let the kids out of the room and they had to eat lunch in the room. With all of the thunder and lighting I told them we were on an adventure. We read stories in the dark and had a campout when lunch was served. It just so happens I brought my Sheila(best beardie in the world) in for her regular visit that day. She really helped calm the kids. They stayed quiet so we would not disturb her!

22. ridingchic211

ridingchic211 Embryo

I live in Melbourne but I am originally from Delaware....

1 corn snake
    2 horses
    1 dog
    3 cats

23. Mikey624

Mikey624 New Member

i live in Estero, FL

24. springshockey08

springshockey08 New Member

i live in tarpon springs, fl

25. dvinson

dvinson Embryo