So where in Florida are you all?

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Axe, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Lintrap

Lintrap New Member

I live in Orlando

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. ares24

ares24 Embryo

i live in brandon. i am also new to this website.
    these are the animals i have:

1.0.0 jungle carpet
    1.0.0 coastal x diamond intergrade

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. leopard_gecko247

leopard_gecko247 New Member

Hey axe i met you at the tampa show i bought my leos there,i live in apopka/florida i read the news about a bearded dragon with a blood/marrow transfusion.so you also rescue reptiles?thats great im probably gonna be a biologist herpetologist and naturalist.
    you rule man!keep it up,im gonna try and see if i can donate to the site!Once again you rule dude!-----Devin-----

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. INSANECANE

INSANECANE Embryo

Hello all.

New to the forums, just wanted to say HI and that we are located in Pompano Beach.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY New Member

I'm in Spring Hill, about an hour drive above Tampa. To find me at shows/expos just look for the kid with the desert camo backpack.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jgood

jgood Embryo

We live in orlando.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ArpeggioAngel

ArpeggioAngel Embryo

I am in Seminole (between Clearwater and St. Pete). Been in Florida 6yrs. Originally from the Cleveland Ohio area.

13. Deb76

Deb76 Embryo

We are in Port Richey, FL which is on the west coast not that far from Tampa. We currently have 4.3 bearded dragons, a sulcata tortoise, 4 redfoot tortoises, 2 box turtles, and several parrots. Glad to be here :)

14. sheri_fred_and_Wilma

sheri_fred_and_Wilma Embryo

I'm new here to this site and fairly new to Florida. I'm in Cape Coral now but grew up in New Jersey and spent the last 22 years in north Georgia. I have 2 new Sulcata's that I got at the Repticon show last week. They are about 1 1/2 years old. I also have an African hinged side neck turtle, a huge Peninsula Cooter, fish in the outside fish pond. My parrots are 3 Macaws, 2 conures and a Yellow Nape Amazon. I also have 2 small chihuahua's who love the birds the turtles and torts. I would like to get a bearded dragon one day but for now I think I have a house and yard full.

15. iamsuperjew

iamsuperjew Embryo

Hi, I'm new.
    My name's Rachel and I live in Palmetto, Florida.
    I have an approximately 6 month old beardie.
    This website is very informative... and addictive.

16. kalamity

kalamity Embryo

Hhmmm...the post that never dies.

I'm in Fort Lauderdale. :)

1.1 Beardies
    1.2 Cats
    2.0 Human Children

Anyone know of any good herp stores in Broward County? Even North Miami or South West Palm? Besides the one on Hillsborough and Powerline?

17. Denise_V

Denise_V New Member

Hi, New to the group I'm in Ocala
    and new to bearded dragon.I only have one so far.

18. DanTheFireman

DanTheFireman Embryo

Howdy Ya'll. I'm in Lake Worth (West Palm), born in Key West and slowly drifting North. Keeping copious quantities of reptiles since '88, had over 60 breeding pairs of boas and pythons until the late 90s, also blue tongue and prehensile tailed skinks, many cham species, dart poison frogs,... Now just leopard geckos - last season hatched over 400, this year probably 800 - 900. Vendor at Expo (Orlando '93 to '97) as Outback Snakehouse. See ya at Daytona.

19. airjordan2thr33

airjordan2thr33 New Member

Hey, I'm located in Winter Springs. Frequent visitor to Pet Bizzare. I own a ball python and a corn snake. WIll be purchasing some crested geckos at repticon should there be some present. And will be getting back into leopard geckos soon enough. I just wanted to say that Dan you have some absolutley amazing geckos and will probably purchase at least one in the future. Its great to have such a reputable breeder on the boards.

Mike

20. Blackrose

Blackrose Embryo

Gulfport Fl

1.1 Red Rat Snake
    1.1 Lusistic Southern Pine
    2.4.2 Tangerine Honduran Milk Snake
    1.3.0 Baha Califonia Gopher

21. slackin

slackin Member

Checking in from North Port, FL here. I'm a renewed reptile owner. I had quite a few snakes growing up but my wife would not let me have one until recently. I talked her into letting me adopt a baby corn snake (see post in the corn snake section). I'm glad I've found a good resource for reptile information. Talk at you later!

22. tomgfd

tomgfd Embryo

Hey,
    New here, just joined. Site looks awesome. I live clermont which is about an hour from orlando.

1.1 leopard geckos
    0.0.1 normal corn snake
    0.0.1 southern ringneck snake
    0.2 inidgo pacific geckos
    and lots of spiders and inverts.

23. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Member

Tallahassee, I be liven here since I was 4! so that'd be 8 year I've been living in florida.

24. Katt

Katt Moderator

i live with you axe!!<--------sarasota

25. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

St. Augustine Fl here.