So where in Florida are you all?

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Axe, Jun 2, 2002.

1. tomgfd

tomgfd Embryo

Hey,
    New here, just joined. Site looks awesome. I live clermont which is about an hour from orlando.

1.1 leopard geckos
    0.0.1 normal corn snake
    0.0.1 southern ringneck snake
    0.2 inidgo pacific geckos
    and lots of spiders and inverts.

2. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Embryo

Tallahassee, I be liven here since I was 4! so that'd be 8 year I've been living in florida.

3. Katt

Katt Moderator

i live with you axe!!<--------sarasota

4. voodoo13

voodoo13 Embryo

St. Augustine Fl here.

5. quixilver

quixilver Embryo

Just joined, don't have my Leo yet, but I can't wait!

Sebring, FL here! (basically BFE)

6. cricketnutz

cricketnutz Embryo

7. Samael

Samael Embryo

Saint Augustine, the small little place between jax and daytona. New to snakes, not to reptiles though. I have had bearded dragons, a leapord gecko, a savanah monitor, and my brother has a russian tortoise. I know have two sand boas though, and the savanah is going to my friend who it was originally for, but had no way to keep it until now.

8. Jacksonville

9. dreyer1

dreyer1 Embryo

oakland florida here.

10. I'm in Miami, but usually drive up to Orlando every 3 months "Really big Disney World and Universal Studios-Islands of Adventure fan" lol :D

11. Call me OLD but I love EPCOT, we went earlier in the year and are going back in November. It's great to live so close, you can wait till the Summer is over and all the people head home. No waiting in 3 hour lines, 100 degree weather and you don't get pissed at all the people because you can't move.

12. LMAO!!!! Yup that's all true! But hey I've noticed that no matter what month I go in that place is always packed with people, major lines, and the weather is always hot and humid except when you go anywhere between late Oct-Mar then it's too cold for me!!!! I don't like the cold weather maybe because I'm used to the heat but then again sometimes the heat drives me insane so I just don't know where to stick myself anymore!!! lol

13. myboysma

myboysma Embryo

West Palm Beach

14. NonstickRon

NonstickRon Embryo

I live in the Daytona Beach area. I've got a Leo, hopefully a beardie soon. Looking for a good price on an friendly adolescent.

15. rdeandavidson

rdeandavidson Embryo

Hi all! I'm from Palm Beach County. I really like the format of this site and hope to get some really good info from all. :)

16. illrevue

illrevue Embryo

winter park , 1.2 coastalxjungle carpet pythons

17. We live in Pinellas Park...near Tampa/St. Pete

18. outsdr2

outsdr2 Embryo

Hey People. Palm Beach reptile nut reporting in. 8)

19. 91foxbody

91foxbody Embryo

Naples, FL. Currently in Orlando though.

20. Hi all!!!! Newbie here. Living in Pensacola now, spent the last 7 years in Jacksonville at Mayport Naval Station. Now that I'm finished with sea duty I'm looking forward to getting that beardie I've wanted for the last ten years.