So you Floridians...

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Axe, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Meire

Meire New Member

Hey everyone! :p My name is Meire and I'm from Clermont. Exciting to be able to meet up with other reptile lovers! I am not a Mom yet, but am in the market for a Beardie. Nice to be at the boards, and I'm looking forward to meeting some/all of you eventually!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Scolex

Scolex Embryo

Hmm... Meeting up sounds like a blast! Maybe we should make a list of who's going to what reptile Expos, or something similar? Maybe even wear little gecko stickers. XD

Anyways, It's good to know people around my age who have similar interests. The only things my friends will say about my reptiles is 'Don't open the top while I'm here.' My mother affectionately dubbed my 5 ft Ball Python 'Mr Salmonella', and really is quite taken with him.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. skottysgerl

skottysgerl Embryo

meeting up

I am in Panama City, Florida and I have 2 chinese water dragons. I have never heard of a reptile show being held here. would anyone know how to suggest that? And I would love to get a group together.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. phatbeardie

phatbeardie New Member

Hello. I am from Orlando.

Chris

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Sheila

Sheila Member

Hi All,
    I am from Clearwater. Pretty close to you Williow. I have two beardies (one who is very special to Cheri). I would love to meet up at a show. I plan on attending the Tampa show in March. Tell me what time and where to meet. I will be there!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lady_lelorina

lady_lelorina Embryo

hi everyone! im from gainesville and still relatively new to all this...i've two balls..bane is a year old and about four foot long; roman is only just over three months and two foot long...anyone live near me?