some of my balls...pythons

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by BP36, Jan 5, 2012.

1. BP36

BP36 New Member

albino  pinstripe pastel.jpeg
    lucian (albino) pandora (black pastel) and voodoo (pinstripe)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

aww, they are tiny little things

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

wow! you have some pretty cool morphs! are you planning on breeding them in the future?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. BP36

BP36 New Member

that pic is from 2 years ago, they are huge now , and yes i intend on producing a few different morphs, like albino/pinstripe, pandapied, black bee's and soo on. i have a several more morphs but i can seem to get more photos uploaded. you can see my collection on my face book photo album

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Adorable little guys in the pic! Was that from when you 1st picked them up?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. BP36

BP36 New Member

yup, they were between 2 and 4 months old when i got them

12. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Real cute! Out of those 3-the pinstripe is my fave :) though, they're all cool! When I get a ball(hopefully soon)I want to try to get a spider/bee morph-the black bee's you're trying to produce sound awesome! :D

13. BP36

BP36 New Member

panda pieds are amazing to. basically it a piebald with black patches and black eyes. if you want to completly amazed check out this site. http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/

you will crap yourself when you see the 1200+ ball python morphs

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  14. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh my goodness, that link is insane.... I had always heard that there were over 1000 but I kind of figured people were exaggerating a bit.... To see them all in one place? Craziness... lol

15. BP36

BP36 New Member

yup...i get alot of ideas from there

16. lizardgurl87

OMG!!! I love that site! I have seen it before and it's amazing how many morphs are out there and I only know about 100 of them out of all of those :O I actually like them on FB and I like seeing when they post things-new pics and updates on morphs :) and I saw a pic of the panda pied and it is the best looking snake I've ever seen!!!! :D I'd never heard of those and I think they're my new fave morph now, but I'm sure they're expensive!:confused: It would be awesome if you could breed those someday, right? but, some work still

17. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  18. BP36

BP36 New Member

lightning is awsome for sure. panda pied is made by breeding a pied with a black pastel, then taking those offspring and breeding them with a black pastel again and you get super black pastels, reg black pastels and if successful a panda or 2

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  19. lizardgurl87

Wow! That one's pretty amazing too-do you have any black pastels or plan on getting them? I've always thought the normal pieds were cool too, but adding the differen't colors and patterns just makes it better! :)

20. BP36

BP36 New Member

I have over 30 ball pythons..i intend to produce many different combo morphs

21. lizardgurl87

cool, it's more of a hobby for me though-I love going to reptile shows and seeing everything everyone has-I'm guessing you would go to a bunch if you have so many...

22. BP36

BP36 New Member

yup, for as many i have , i only breed 2 or 3 pairs. ive been collecting all the different morph for a personal stash really. ive just recently been motivated to start breeding on a large scale. im in the process of remodeling my snake room for breeding enclosures and aux bin units for offspring, because with how i have it all planned out, in the next year and a half im looking at having around 150 to 200 hatchlings soo......i need more room.

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  23. BP36

BP36 New Member

heres a few more i have
    anubis.JPG
    anubis- jungle coastal carpet cross
    eva 1 12.JPG
    eva - albino red tail
    katana 1 12.JPG
    katana- pastave ball python
    lucian1 12.JPG
    lucian - albino ball

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  24. BP36

BP36 New Member

mojo, a green iguana i rescued, rehabilitated and rehomed. strangely he enjoys sleeping on rabbit pelts
    mojo.JPG
    this is morrigan a pastel ball i just got
    morrigan 1 12.JPG
    zander and athena - savannahs napping
    savy sleep.JPG
    sid, a red/orange sand cross beardie...he would do a weird shimmy and snuggle thing when he goes to sleep in my hand
    sid dec 2009.JPG

StikyPaws312 and lizardgurl87 like this.
  25. BP36

BP36 New Member

sid and nancy chillin
    sid nancy.JPG
    sid, apparently looking for cars online
    sid 2.JPG
    tanabe supposed to be a normal ball but it has a very unconventional pattern and i have reason to believe it may be something of a jungle pattern
    tanabe 1 12.JPG
    this is zenia, a 7 foot, 17 lbs dumeril ground boa,...this is my girl. puppy in snake form. she sits on the couch and watches tv with me. ya you heard me, she stares at the tv, probly trips her out but she is the most well behaved reptile ive ever had. i have fallen asleep on several occasions and she never leaves my side. i usually find her around my head or on my chest under the blanket.
    zenia 2010 2.JPG
    zenia 2010.JPG

lizardgurl87 likes this.