Somewhat Random ;)

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by lizardgurl87, Nov 15, 2011.

1. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, here's some reptile/amphibian/etc. pics that I've taken-some of them are from animals found outside and others are mine :)
    [​IMG]
    I found this salamander last night in my basement when a really bad(like blowing a tree on my house bad)storm came through...
    [​IMG]
    He was cool! sorta sluggish though-prob cause he was living somewhere wet that got flooded and he had to get out.
    [​IMG]
    Here's a pin I got at the reptile show I went to-I always wear it on my jacket lol ;P
    [​IMG]
    Here's a wood frog my dad found outside-a cat was chasing it, but I saved it lol, I put it in a spare tank to look at then let it go in a safe place.
    [​IMG]
    Don't know if I posted this-my dad caught this garter snake in the summer, but I let it go of course :)
    [​IMG]
    My leo(Izo)licking the air xD
    [​IMG]
    Rhubarb(my anole)and Alfred The Ninja Frog(my green tree frog)chillin'
    [​IMG]
    Tree that fell on my house in the storm last night
    [​IMG]
    It came out at the roots! but, it's been dead for like a year now anyways.
    [​IMG]
    I was freakin' cause I thought it wiped out the internet! That's the antenna there-it moved it some, but we're so close to the tower we still get it thank god lol :) The internet people are going to come and fix it, when we move the tree.

JEFFREH, electrofelt and яowan.ω like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

there are no links to the pictures just letting you know at least for me there arent

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. electrofelt

electrofelt Member

Great pictures! You got so lucky that the tree wasn't closer to your house! At least you will have lots of firewood once it is all cut up and dried : ) I love your little frog too!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardgurl87

@jacob-idk what's up then, since i did the same thing I've done every time to upload pics o_O I think most other people can see them.
    @electrofelt-ya, we have a woodstove-it will come in handy lol :) and which frog?-my pet green tree frog or the wood frog I had for a little while?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. electrofelt

electrofelt Member

Haha, actually I like both frogs. I love frogs 8 ) I used to catch them around my house all the time because we live near water. I had one live on my deck in a self watering flower pot all last summer, and at night I would turn the outside light on so he would have a bunch of bugs to eat. : ) They are just so darn cute when they are eating!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lizardgurl87

ya :) I don't get to see my own eat much..but, he does eat for sure! lol
    A few years ago, a pool we had got popped(it was one of those cheap sorta small ones) and it rained and filled with water-a bunch of frogs would come in it and they laid eggs! There were a bunch of tadpoles! It was cool, even more to hear them call at night! Some people think it's annoying, but I think it's soothing :) Too bad the frogs are starting to go away now-I don't like the cold either :/