Thank you Axe!

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by JEFFREH, Oct 6, 2004.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

I just wanted to thank Axe for the Rhacodactylus forum. It will begin growing in popularity rapidly, I promise. Finally, a place other than kingsnake and geckoworld that has a Rhacodactylus forum! Forgot to mention this as another reason we need one, but have you seen how many posts are in the geckoworld forum for Rhacodactylus! Geez! Anyway, thanks again, I'm sure many people are feeling just as gratful as I am.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

love you Axe! lol thanks Jeff for being so persistent

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. kephy

kephy Moderator

8)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Klik, this is one of the reasons I'm thanking Axe. I was prolly extremely annoying being so persistent, lol.

Quick quetion, I was just wondering if you ever got my email Axe. I just want to know if I did something wrong or anything or if it didnt send. Sorry again to be such a pain.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Yup, I did get your E-Mail, but with the hurricanes n' stuff here recently, I've not been online much. Hopefully they're all done for this year, heh :)

12. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

Thanks, Axe. I'll probably be picking one up in Chicago this weekend and it's good to know this is here!

13. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Trust me wideglide, you won't go wrong with one of these geckos. Make sure you do your share of research though!

I understand your problem Axe, well, sort of cause Ohio doesnt really get much except fog and snow. But I know what you mean. I was just checking to make sure I did the right thing and I actually sent it, I want to make sure my computer isn't messed up or anything.

Off topic but I finally got through every site about crested geckos available. For about 2 years I've been studying these magnificent creatures as well as similair species like the gargoyle gecko, the new cal. giant gecko, and the chouha. I've read every book I could attain about them, and I've been to every forum site I've been capable of reaching that even mentions them. So I hope that I can contribute to this new forum as much as possible.

Another thing, I have recently been creating an up to date and accurate care sheet for the crested gecko. I noticed that this site doesn't have a caresheet for them, and I was wondering if you would be interested in posting my caresheet Axe. I haven't completed it yet, but I will email it to you if you like and you can check it over. But thats only if you are intersted in obtaining the care sheet. It might be a week or so though, I have a lot of other things to get accomplished first.

Once again, thank you very much for the forum Axe, as well as everyone who helped contribute to it!

14. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Thanks Jeff, a Crested care sheet would be great. I've got a few good photos that could go along with it too :D

Please feel free to E-Mail me any time.

15. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

THANKX AXE!!!

16. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

I'll try to have the caresheet done ASAP. Won't be able to work on it much today or tomorrow unfortunately. Hopefull next week, if thats ok. Hey Axe, are you able to share those pictures now? :D