The First Tokay!

Discussion in 'Tokay Geckos' started by smokytokay, Jul 18, 2007.

1. smokytokay

smokytokay Embryo

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. camo_pants

camo_pants New Member

nice looking tokay. I see he's got some eye candy in the corner LOL

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. my_baby_anoles

my_baby_anoles Member

wow, he is nice! pretty colors...looks a decent weight too...tank looks good, lots of climbing and hiding space...so what are you feeding him, and how is his temps? just wanna see...

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. smokytokay

smokytokay Embryo

right now he is getting black crickets of different sizes, i dont think hes eating though but im going too give him time too settle before i worry too much, his tank sits between 80-90 during the day and from about 73-77 at night...

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

Nice tokay, looks very healthy, although as they are arboreal, i'd provide some more climbing objects and plants for the upper tank.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. spooky326

spooky326 New Member

very nice tokay and cage set up, also very nice eye candy in the corner of his cage!!! one of these days when the money is right i would love to have one!

12. geckonewbie

geckonewbie New Member

nice looking tokay

13. my_baby_anoles

my_baby_anoles Member

geckonewbie...not to pick on you, but why are you digging up old posts and not even really saying anything? are you just trying to get your post count up? because I have read 3 already and all that is in them is "nice", "lol", and "nice looking tokay"...I may be wrong but I think I knwo someone who says they got banned for doing that...

14. Jubay_515

Jubay_515 Embryo

dude thats a pretty gecko, coloration looks great and hes nice and fat too. mine is a lil skinny, but as its a female and a juvenile as well, im thinkin shes doin ok until i can get some pics on here and some feedback on em lol