The Gourmet Rodent

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by biochic, Oct 1, 2004.

1. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Has anyone around here had any experience with "The Gourmet Rodent"? We're looking for a supplier that is cheaper than local pet stores but more convenient than waiting a month to stock up on food items. Their prices seem good, but I was just wondering about their shipping charges and quality of merchandise.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

I've never gotten from The Gourmet Rodent but I have always ordered from RodentPro.com and have been thouroughly satisfied. From what I've read in other python forums RodentPro seems to be one of the favorites.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. kephy

kephy Moderator

The only one I've ordered from is frozenrodents.com and I always had good experiences there.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Hey Kephy, I was checking out frosenrodents.com and it forwarded me to Perfect Pets, Inc. Is that right? New name/company? Just checking. I had a company once that lost it's web address to someone else and I almost ordered from the wrong company so I just thought I'd check before I compared prices.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Smileen

Smileen Member

I've never ordered from The Gourmet Rodent, but I've seen pictures of their leos because they are in one of the books I have on leos. Gorgeous pictures.