Thinking about!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uromastyx' started by WildTiger, Jun 29, 2013.

1. WildTiger

WildTiger New Member

I have been debating on selling my uro. I guess I don't know if he is happy. He doesn't like attention or being held. So I don't know if that is good or not

Nines likes this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Nines

Nines Member

Nines doesn't enjoy being held either. He undulates when anyone looks at him wrong, or you go to pick him up. He will not eat out of my hind, or my son's. But he is still an important part of this family. The good members here guessimated that 9's was 8-9 years old. That meant the he spent maybe 20 months in cage fights with a more dominate uro. Nines is a female, that my son simply calls a male. I think that in his first 2 years he became afraid of people. No matter. He is now an important part of this family. He still acts like he may not belong, but he listens to me when I talk, and that is worth having him around for sure. He is better, and cheaper than any shrink, and he let's me formulate my own solutions. Nine's may freak out when someone comes nears him, but he is loved, and I think in his own way he loves us back.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. WildTiger

WildTiger New Member

I love him. he is cool. He don't come out much. Definitely doesn't like you talking to him. but he is growing..