This is for Blue_Dragon CORNS

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by natashaccollins, Feb 7, 2003.

1. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

CORNS:
    I think I am going to tell you all about my corns, before my mum made me get rid of them.
    I used to have 5 corns altogether, 1 male the rest female. I had 2 blood reds, 1 snow, 1 californian red (I think thatis what she was called) and 1 amelanistic. They were really good breeders. The male was a blood red and when they all mated they came out in colours I had never seen before. I didn't make money from them I gave them to a herper up the road from me and he told me I could have some of his baby leos. The last time I bred them 6 of the babies managed to do a disappearing act so my mum told me to get rid of them all :) . I got a load of lizards instead lol. I am moving in with Nathan next year and plan on getting corns again. But I am not sure what colours I should get.
    How was that Blue_Dragon????? ;)

[Edited on 7/2/2003 by natashaccollins]

[Edited on 8/2/2003 by natashaccollins]

[Edited on 2/3/2003 by Neil]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

You are such a muppet Babe! But I love you loads :). I like what you have written, but I don't think anyone else does. Never mind Hun, maybe next time.
    Oh by the way if you get anymore corns, make sure they are not evil!!!!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I have a few words to say to you and they are not nice so I wont say them here.
    No I wont get any more evil corns as you are all the evil I can put up with :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Corns are cool..... but why not try some Boids :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Well to be honest as long as it is a reptil I will love it. I can't get any boas or pythons until I leave home.