Thoth

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by hobotramp, Jan 1, 2003.

1. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Well, about a half hour after my last post about Thoth this morning, he passed away. We had bathed him earlier and were going to try to feed him some pedialyte. As we held and stroked him him he stopped moving altogether. We tried our best, but it looks like his digestive system was severely backed up. We'll be seeing if the vet can do an autopsy tomorrow to see exactly what happenned. He will be deeply missed. Thanks for everyones help with our questions about him over the last couple of months.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Awww, I'm so so sorry to hear that. I was REALLY hoping he was going to make it.

While his identity might've been under some question, his affection certainly wasn't.

*hugs*

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about Thoth :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

I am sorry hobo, I know that you cared for him much and I am sure he appreciated being in your hands

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Talked to the vet and he said that since more than 24 hours had passed, they wouldn't be able to do a proper autopsy due to cell degeneration. We decided to keep him here at home and bury him in the back yard. It's still hard to see his enclosure and not see him there. I guess it will take some getting used to. :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. LizardGuy1313

LizardGuy1313 New Member

Im sooooo sorry. that must really suck. :) Well at least he died somewhere where he was loved.

12. blessedbe

blessedbe Embryo

I'm SO VERY SORRY for your loss and hope you know he's in a lizard heaven with LOT'S of freind's and misses you DEARLLY!!! Take Care!!!!
    Tonya